#ricoSacto

Friday, July 26, 2019

#WhatTheIntercourse? #WhoTheIntercourse #WokeUpWithWood @AlanWatts

TIME TO BLACKHAWK THE KINGS
by
-------------- TO BE AWAKE, W O R D --------------

Smilin’ about nothin’ once I found out we’re all here and now, lonely, alone without a rescue
We’ve no particular place to go except rockin’ in a wobble around a burnin’ out star, it’s YOU
Nobody ever had all of this figured out and they kept havin’ more babies to break hard rocks
Left an historical record with the feats of the feet that tripped ‘round in a rodeo of Goldilocks.

My soul drippin’ rock blues’ spirit flights above the ozone into the Ether, Space and Time too
Music’s melodic arpeggios soothed me after my mama moved on to the hereafter’s harmony
My daddy was actually my father, nicknamed after my infantile expression of Love for Man
It is what he was and always will be to me, even as I drift away from the gravity to the grave.

From the core to the surface, the erotic feeling in my feet as they dance in glee, no shackles P!
Hey cuz, hey brother, hey sister, even if you don’t honor your mama and papa, put this down
On paper or deep inside of your recollection power pack, between your ears’ chartreuse skies
In the hereafter, right here and now, it’s always been cold and dry but hot, frozen & #Free-ze.

One important piece of information for the young zygotes not quite here yet, in premature Id
What is the problem? It is what it is and it ain’t what it ain’t and that someday you’ll see Kid
I’m not your mama or your daddy but since you’re an orphan, nth degree in logic’s condition
Power to multiply, to divide, add and subtract is the skill of the atom, fission, fusion of a Sin.

To be or not, invalid questions, reasonable answers, undeniably necessary, venial #FakeSins
What is beautiful and what is the reason for existence in a death spiral with benefits, cat-lions
Cats to lick the fur clean and digest the hairballs for ignition of the Fire, raging flames of God
Mortality is the breathing in and out of the gas, heart shatters and dies, fuel exhausted blood.

My motor started runnin’ nine months before my mama dropped me into insanity, crazy God
Four letter words won’t help, shoutin' them to high heaven, there’s nothin’ out there, #NetZero
Wishin’ it was like they pretended it to be when they pushed my buttoned-up #edumykashun
Fillin’ in the blanks of the unknown with guesses of blind women’s holymen, It is #Welldone.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. July 26th, 2019 A.D. Friday @ 4:44 AM PST

FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)