#ricoSacto

Thursday, July 04, 2019

#ItIsNotWhatItIs #YouMayNotBeHereNowOrAnytime #LetItSlide



CHANCE FORTUNATO & SONS *
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, July 4, 2019
----------------------------------
Gloom’s doom has descended into #Chance in the city of angels, a #BugsBunny black & white
Maybe a little bit of bronze and gold left over from the melted iron ore dance, planetary flight
Believe the fossils are the dead and gone starburst’s memorabilia of the #BigBang, let’s dance
I lost my mind a while back in the SKOR so I don’t need to justify my service, my drafted 1A.

Boom, boom, boom so I escaped the ultimate damage, the terminal blight of an open mouth
Eatin’ the dirt and livin’ on the side streets where you can drop a deuce between Winnebagos
Not that you care but it’s hard to live with strangers by the railroad tracks, old bastards play
A freight train moving ten miles an hour, waitin’ for your hands to grab a hold and fly away.

In my humble opinion, the darkness will swallow all of the good, bad and ugly faces in doom
Gloom will finish the rest in the closet of bombs and UFO men, come on y’all, supreme divine
That’s all it is, we’all here for a few twists, wobbles and turns, punks sober or drunk on wine
Priests and hobos, presidents, kings and my God in heave, the Queens of the species’ groom.

Don’t shoot the messenger if you can’t handle the Truth, it ain’t my fault that this here is It
Ma and pa found out in about 80 or 90 years, give or take that it’s more like #Put & #Take
Nothing to do with prayers and salutations of the Void, Absolute absence of presence’s screw
In a nutshell or in the nuts’ DNA, the pointlessness is obvious only if y’all are my moody blue.

Over and out for Roger and Wilco because the wavelengths and frequencies have dissipated
Into the twilight zone’s ether where all men on this planet fear to go, there’s doom and gloom
All there is in the darkness of Outer Space, twisted outside a cracked mirror’s reflection is me
I am what it is and you and the rest are not going to die when it’s time for me to die, oh glee!

Finally, all alone again in the Ether whippin’ the star into photon shape, paid well #NotBeMe
Cause and effect of the prime First Cause is Absolute empty, atomless without nucleic acidity
Mythological method to fool all of the people all of the time only worked until today, Omega
In a rejection mode, exhaust fumes stayin’ in lit up without me, no phuqn doubt, I am Alpha!

by
r j j stephan, i { * @ChanceFortunato is a fictional alter-ego of yours truly, take a chance! }
c. 4 juillet 2019 Anno Domini; 07h11 - Heure normale du Pacifique
{ Parles-vous Francais? No? LOL, drafted while loopin’ The Rolling Stones #DoomAndGloom on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/rPFGWVKXxm0 }
 <3 span="">
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)