#ricoSacto

Tuesday, July 02, 2019

#HarderThanStone #RockTheRocks #DiamondsAreTrump

FACTOID IN A BRUISED REALM
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, July 2, 2019
---------------#DiamondsAreTrump -----------------
Really? Attack me and my family? Well, now hear this whether you know it’s an order or not
You have no free will choice in any cosmic nor terrestrial matter, a substance of form’s robot
What moves and consumes itself with deep regard, respect for the species’ DNA in menudo
You can’t be seriously considering using logic to discover the source of human animal #dodo.

Extinction of the chromosomes is a sacred human right just check out the worship of gods
Good, bad or ugly, the morality is a byproduct of the ethical justification of mass-herd control
If the mighty herd begins to follow the leaders off of the cliff, they will plunge into scat-piles
Only if you’ve got common sense and can follow a bouncing ball, follow along with the lines...

Useful idiots and a clergy of morons who perpetuate the blind faith in getting alms from Poor
Huddles masses are generous with the daily bread even if you and I disagree, take it off shore
Hands dirty with grime from a concrete and steel cosmic wavelength of my dad’s frequency
In a holy hole where the peg was conceived and will be terminated, I think that’s all, so I cry.

I don’t want this to be all there is, priests, nuns, the teachers, my elders are all dead gone
Left with words on paper and stone, signs and signals from hands and feet, musical bones
We evolved 208 of them from metatarsal to supra-orbital ridge of my DNA skull, xy crisscross
Bled out the flow of effulgence inherited either from the H2O sea, or an alien from #TheBoss.

Here’s the lowdown as far as I have been able to conclude from the lack of full data on Earth
We sent astronauts who returned to confirm the FACT that gravity’s an illusionary phantasm
When you and I die, when anything alive on Earth dies, the end of the body is the end of Her
Not Him, He will remain as the Eternal Essence of Being a Black Hole Singularity cougher.

Femininity and masculinity are cultural mores indulged by the many to control the my bone
Homeless humans are the Few, humans with the homes are the Many, over here & over now
What this temporary vision of paradise reflects is the lost soul roaming in darkness’ ozone
#TrojanHorse makin’ Trojans and Spartans infect DNA, Helen Of Troy and ZEUS’ crossbow.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. July 2nd, 2019 A.D. Tuesday @ 9:11 AM PSt
{ drafted this good AM which is my Ma & Pa’s wedding anniversary celebrating my genomic conception on July, August, September, October & November 1950, my pops must have been shootin’ blanks #IMHO & ALSO this is one of my three baby sisters JoJo Stephan’s birthdate back in 1954 A.D. RIPS little sister! & listenin’ to some Steve Winwood #HigherLove & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/5bcSoHoJh0c #ENJOYouMust! }
FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)