#ricoSacto

Sunday, June 30, 2019

#ItAintMyFaultEither #HangTen #LongStrangeTrippin' #ASLBoysRoundHereASL

BOY ‘ROUND HERE, #FB RIP RIVER
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, June 30, 2019
------TEQUILLA---------151RUM----------
If the Word is not in the dictionary, don’t type it on the screen, it will be banned by the AI
It sounds like and looks like you’re being squelched by the powers that be but you’re not
You have no rights to type and add data to the FB venue-platform, owner of the monsters
Out of control typing #LoveSpeech and it’s opposite getting people of the Herd, mad as me.

But who cares, back to writing it down on the paper of dead trees and chemical composited
Nothing matters in the end anyway, I don’t care because it’s five o’clock somewhere, it’s time
On a permanent break from sundown ‘til dawn, don’t care if I’m hungover n’ cotton-mouthed
Tryin’ to whistle and sing it all away from the insanity in my brain’s mind, JackDaniel'S it is!

Not in the movies or on the TV or the Marconi and it appears that the page we see is not here
It stumbles into the dream officially into a Black Hole of metrics to avoid the laws of the suits
Trouble on seven continents is apparently caused by the postings on cyberspace, words steer
Poor huddled masses after a round of reality, then bones in a hole, Kryptonite to dusty boots.

Water pumps and air pumps of the gas, the liquid and the solids for no reason other than One
Pray on your knees, hands folded or not at all, just cursin’ to the four winds and a job of con
Believe me and have faith that I wouldn’t lie but it might be that I’m wrong, I think I’m right
Way of warriors, innocent imbeciles and all fertilized zygotes, armed species’ naked ape fight.

It really never matters if you live for a second or a century, ashes to ashes, dust to dusty ash
Recycled blown starstuff because of a collosel big bang of unprecedented proportions, clearly
Not to force blind faith belief on anyone but the faithlessness of Man is all of Nothing’s cache
Never mattered what the tribe leader claimed to be true, doesn’t matter now but now you see.

Mothers, fathers, teachers & brothers of ethical behavior of the #FUBAR equals light squared
They all die sooner or later, I’ll die, you’ll die, we’ll all die but it means little or less than zeroes
You will go nowhere but underground or into the ash dissolution in air or in scrolls of apedead
Fish and snakes eaten by eagles will evolve the recycled ash of One soul, way too human heroes.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. June 30, 2019 A.D. @ 6:66 AM PST
{ drafted AFTER the previous poem I just posted on FB was DELETED & inaccessable? I did NOT print the jam so I have no idea what I wrote, therefore I will recommend, moronic #BOTS are in charge of the venue, #chill }
W.W.A.R.D. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)