#ricoSacto

Thursday, July 11, 2019

#OnASlowRollHome #ForeverPromised #LetItBleedOut


#TakesTwoToTango
ROLL DOWN A NOTCH, SLOWROLL*
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, July 11, 2019
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
There once lived a woman who took it all down a notch, slowed her roll and got this nothin’
Nothing to guess at this thing in front of our faces, our hearts and souls know #Hole e-Truth
Becomin’ One after being the Many from the first gasp of gas from an upset stomach, smokin’
Whatever you call it, an atheist or deist, same old same nothing itself, O #FakeNews forsooth.

Come along to this cyberstore without any stress, you don’t need a dime, the cappuccino Sin
Like salt water, the fresh water, frozen snow to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. #300 bowl
I did what I had to do, my father in heaven be my judge or not, my father may be deep down
Grounded where I left It, in the box, in the hole, below a granite rock, OMG “Holy, Slow Roll!

So, sundown comes, light of the day, spun around and goin’ up in smoke before you know it
Before the inevitable day on the court of the rock and roll, you play the game, break the rules
Check this and check that before you cross the street, the cars want to move over fish schools
Rubber and plastic, a little bit of steel movin’ forty miles every hour, a million miles a minute.

Pretend you just found out that there’s nothing after this rat race of people animated by God
Or the Buddah’s sleepin’ dream of the Many from the Oneness, downshift to Jesus’ holy grail
Not only was the twelve years and a day completed in a NY minute, but also I’m Chicago blue
Red and White left where mama & daddy couldn’t calm my punk arse down, I rocked, I flew.

Deep breath goes up in smoke because it went through my lungs and filled my blood with joy
From the top of the highest mountain dome where the lava blew out from the core’s #HotRoll
Time and Friction brought about the thing itself and the things that happen in Time’s employ
Rat race in the heavens y’all, I ain’t dyin’ in It right now, bitter downshift, I #SlowedMyRoll!

Deeply breathing in and out, gas is good, gas is good, keeps me and my truck runnin’ it down
Downshiftin’ uphill to go slower with the heavy weight of gravity, stayin’ above graves’ Papa
Way down for all of the skeleton bones, seein’ the xrays and cosmic waves aboves and belows
Inside and outside, consummation of Henrietta’s stress is outside A space-mind of yo’ Mama!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. July 11, 2019 A.D. Thursday @ 9:11 AM PST { HEADER is @HenriettaLeavitt #MotherOfLeavitt's “...discovery of a way to accurately measure distances on an inter-galactic scale, paved the way for modern astronomy's understanding of the structure & scale of the universe.” -Wikipedia link @https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrietta_Swan_Leavitt }
{ drafted #TookItDownANotch while jammin’ to Brothers Osborne jammin’ acoustically #SlowYourRoll on youTube in a LOOP, link @ https://youtu.be/hfLnmPAeroA }
#BitterSweetBuzz
#InLoveWithTequillaAgain - #ButWhy?
W.W.A.R.D.?

1 comment:

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)