#ricoSacto

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

#Svengali #Robespierre & #MA

ADD, DIVIDE, SUBTRACT & SOLVE *
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, July 30, 2019
--------------DIVIDED BY TWO--------------
All I ever wanted was to complete the mission and retire to the resting place below the rocks
Who in the infinite dream of Zeus knew? Nobody here and now or they won’t tell all of us
Y’all aren’t the only ones that are sorry about what you’re not responsible for, lay me down
It’s about all you know for certain, it’s gonna happen to gringos and amigos, it’ll all be blown.

Dance a moment or two in the liberty of being alone, infinitely free of a blue moon hide-out
From an enlightening, awesome come to Jesus’ group or Buddah’s empty, silk pillow doubt
Pills to swallow for the movement of blood through holy arteries and veins, straight-up barn
Deeper than the words can dig and cut, a slice invisible to the gravity below, pullin’ God darn.

Got down from Maine to California, Washington to Florida and it’s all the same, I’ll get to it
This and that there spent gold and silver for the life blood of the ground, Texas Tea, all for me
Just because I am the strongest is the only reason why I survived Existence’s exam for a PhD
Ugly americana wanted to absorb my 208 bones in this dog eat dog world, so I ate Word, see?

In every way I can think of, causes and effects happen to the best of us and the worst of us too
The scoop on the whole shebang is a deep subject, it has an answer you may not want to blow
Through your ears to hear it, into your eyes to see it, it’s aromatic, OMG good taste in sounds
Hearin’ rocks roll down the middle road with me, sounds like a record of my jokers rebounds.

If you don’t give me everything that I decide that I want then I call you what you are, #Racist!
A pollywog type of human, started as a baby and accepted the magic spell as reality of a blitz
Kiss down to this and that until you just cannot pucker up even one more time, lips smacked
Feelings, emotional rescue on a back burner, don’t care, it’s the End, the deck’s been stacked.

I learned to serve the mathematical tables with due respect, I needed to count ones and twos
Until the final quotient, the last kiss I needed to complete the mission to break a spell, Blues
From alpha to omega I’m stuck in the middle somewhere near the phibetacappa or gamma
For certain, for soothe I say for the last time, It ain’t my fault, blame the party on God & Ma!

by
r j j stephan, i *cartoon’s signification: Bring the #TrojanHorse on in for maintenance!”
c. July 30th, 2019 A.D. Tuesday @ 1:11 AM PST
{ #Inagoddadavida Hey now, where’s my #SlipShot #KISS? Got no sleep but I’m strong playin’ the Drew Zingg youTube mix, no mistake! link @ https://youtu.be/YohFkkJDw1A }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)