#ricoSacto

Thursday, August 01, 2019

#OnTheAirNow

BUZZ DREAM, TAKE A BUS TO IT
richard  j. stephan, i
--------------ROYAL SCAM CANT BE----------------

To feed the expanding man-machine that grows from one cell to a carcass of red coral.
To raise it to my lips and let it loose, oh the fruit of the vine, lovin’ you holy, old grapevine
Oh mama, it’s a deacon and a high priest comin’ down from the mountain way long gone
I’m gamblin’ to get enough money to buy me a house and care, my girls on a front lawn.

This the essence of true romance between a man and a woman, those are my kind’s ilk
Languid but not too bittersweet, a caress to my skin and bones feels like mama’s milk
What I tasted from the woman who made me was a formula of iron and and a mini-soul
To feed the expanding man-machine that grows from one cell to a carcass of red coral.

A treasure chest full of doubloons to weigh down the cage you and I are in, money, money
Soul survivor of the trip through the Earth cosmos and human civilization of 99 naked apes
Pretending that there’s a gag on God is the joke of the minions who follow the trick pony
Can’t you see what I saw, it flashed like the dawn’s first light, awakened the Many, dreamer,

Girls on the boardwalk and on the boulevard all pushin’ to shove One in between the legs
Why though? That’s a good question...why do we scratch where there’s a pair aces pushed
Nobody cares to know that we’re all runnin’ on empty, nearly out of gas and oil, beer kegs
Ran behind for three seconds, I still got to the future, I dreamt this and now it’s crushed.

Paved the road to the end of the line where a desert lines the stomach of the devourer
Eats everything in sight from dawn until dusk, sleeps near the leftovers blooms of God
Unseen and here then gone with no trace left in physical and emotional rescue red blood
It makes sense if it’s nonsense you seek, there’s gold in them thar hills, triggered a tiger!

by
c. August 1st, 2019 A.D. @ 3:33 AM PST
{ drafted listenin’ to Steely Dan #MyOldSchool & other hits on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/rFnwczuvb74 }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)