#ricoSacto

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

@Audioslave #HitTheGroundRunninRockstar #BelieveThatLIfeIsAnErrorInJudgement #RandomChaos #LikeAStone

SYSTEM SANTERIA-ORISHA KNOWS
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, September 17, 2019
----NO EXIT STRATEGY----
Eternal fools come and go from the gonad/egg to the dead 208 bones in a box, under dirt
A new .38 or .45 or .44 or 30:06, it’s a bullet meeting the bone, nobody is a woman of steel
Frequent visits from my lips to a goddess’ ears, words instruct the wizards what I needin’
Today and tomorrow, the sound is typical of a hungry and lost, motherless child of greed.

Fatherless adults makin’ more babies for the penitentiary to house and feed the inner mood
Where animals cannot roam about freely due to their lack of sense of trust-less selflessness
Like the brothers and sisters who taught them everything they know, in the neighborhood
Regretfully, nobody alive appreciates the fact that they’re here and now, forget about it dude.

They cracked my head open, smashed me in the mouth, then asked a favor, 1/2 charmed life
So, I beat my drums and I evoked the rhythm walkin’ on the sun, good boys and bad girls, Oz
No wizard just a place to go to get away from witches and monsters, grounded by living fuzz
Nice guys finish first and baddest guys get their freedom to fly up the thighs of my ale wife.

It is really complicated, you’re conceived, you’re born, you learn to live and then you’ll see
All in one full swoop in a matter of minutes or a century, more or less, fit survivors to be
Punks and popes all get a full dose of the semi-charmed spells of the Live Evil, never to be
I tweet the message, I post the bumps here and there lookin’ for the dead lifeline comedy.

High or low, anybody here will notice the love and life drainin’ from their Herculean hairs
Ounce by ounce, millimeter by milliliter, the space’s contents is every atom’s rhythm blues
Always one and the same as it’s always been, the utter, dark blackness Greco-Roman cares
Catholic Africans mixed up the beliefs and got me here to you, Viva Zapata, Viva my Zeus!

Beast of burden? I don’t think so but I’ll play along with the artificial intelligence, fool me
Breakin’ up the whole pile of circles, triangles and the philosophy of the squares, get down
On the street without boots on my dogs just because I couldn’t keep the beat, I was off key
Out of the band and playin’ the jazz solos for the vi-kings and Egypt queens, hear the moan?

It’s the sound of silence when you listen closely you’ll hear nothing, it’s all there is, Eureka!
Found the diamond in the rough and polished it up until the light broke into rainbow blah
Changed the frequency and wavelength to communicate with the morons and idiots, Man
Brothers n’ sisters from another mother, broke hearts, it’s a fight to the finish, OMG, dam!

by
r j j stephan, i { “Nothing changes a thing!” -- K.W.S. }
c. September 17th, 2019 A.D. @ 1:11 AM PST
 
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)