#ricoSacto

Monday, September 16, 2019

#Nanoseconds divulged! #Sublime #BoomBoomPow #IGotMouthsToFeed @BlackEyedPeas @BruceSpringsteen @Sublime

A NANOSECOND YOU MELTED *
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, September 16, 2019
- - - - - -
Just before the thing itself is identified, gin disappears without a trace, it’s throwback caput
There is nothing without whiskey in the world, no human being can avoid #41shots to shoot
I can’t prove anything so save your breath but entertain this notion in jukebox form, darkness
Throwback to your great, great grandparents with their vision of staying in blue ice coolness.

Trained to extinguish the flame of the sun, the dark angels were sent down here, aw hehl
Ridin’ out the git what you git, workin’ or stealin’ the rent from your mamas and yo’ papas
Thinkin’ y’all deserve everything for free, but nothin’ is free, old school rules ringin’ a bell
Log out of your place in the hierarchy of family, blood or honor, brothers and sisters, #Ga .

After the parties are all over, reality sets into your britches and boots, you #ComeTo OMG
What did you do? What did you say? Who can help you recall what was done all alone, G
Nobody, that’s right not one other person in the whole world knows what only you know
With or without you, the world will tilt, wobble, rotate and revolve, fast forward to Now.

Only one way out of this thing you and I find ourselves in, pre-school, after-school degree
Rode bareback on a buckin’ bronco in the parking lot and on the dark side of the moon too
Nothing I ever have done was easy, some things I’ve done I should never have done, I rocked
Because I didn’t care if acting ‘my way’ was cool or not, I did not have to be loaded n’ locked.

Miracles of the miraculous comin’ in and out of your and my mind, payin’ no attention, soon
Accidental or intentional matters as much as it matters that there’s a dark side of a half moon
Vision of the end of the world for me, not you or anyone but me, it’s a dark space, never place
Yes, the instructors attempted to wash my mind-soul, love is what I got, the Race’s game face.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. September 16th, 2019 A.D. @ 6:06 PM PST
* drafted while listenin’ to #LoveIsWhatIGot by Sublime - the band on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/jjxXhxcIbG0

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)