#ricoSacto

Thursday, October 17, 2019

#BewareOfDogsBreath #GoonSquad #Deathblow #Deftones


WILL YOU GIVE ME A BREAK? NO?
by
--------- #PeckerWoodHard ---------
Psychological romance with me? I’d be happy to come out of my shell for a hoe, beautiful girl
I’m certain when you hear my voice and the cut of my gib, my red flamin’ eyes won’t matter
Not in the context of hypnosis and my personal prognosis in the ebb and flow of a holy swirl
Of the men and other animated bags of atomic gas, the things appear as hard as a rocker.

Desire for the pain and suffering is an overwhelming pardon for being all too human story
To know and be wise enough to keep the Truth in mind at all times, that’s the gift of glory
To allow the spark of your personal, prime mover to escape at death is an art lost, one, done
Upon a time in my playpen and my crib, I knew nothin’ was gonna stop me playin’, oh fun!

I won’t ever let go of the part I’ve got of this matter and this energy, infinitesimal, my mind
Weather of a whirlwind’s wobble and revolution of a planetary Big Bang’s remnant lime pine
Chopped them down, burned them with Smokey bears and forest flombays from red Mercury
Dreamland, afterlife with no body, give me a break and just enjoy the ride, this is It, history.

No comebacks after the battles and wars that completed the cycle of living and dying, the way
Where you walk down the center of the path, not too far to the right or to the left, perfect say
But there’s a snake full of life, wanting your Will to power and wanting you to give it up, now
Before the end, to survive a killer’s goin’ home to a singularity, holy, black hole event horizon.

Perfectly zero or a trillion zeroes on the third dimension’s tetrahedron of clear ice, plexiglass
Will to the power of causing effects of whim’s intent, believe and it is done, Time’s goin’ fast
Like snow melt turnin’ the river flow out to the endless sea of hydrogen and oxygen story plot
Sons of God and virgins, highly improbable yet right there in front of my eyes, all bloodshot!

#TwistedTransistor moves the monkeys to and fro, heads up and lights out, it’s going’ down
Miracles in the darkness without the benefits, nothing to see for the rest of eternal unknown
First Cause hung well over the astronomical unit, 93 million miles from Sunny the gas’ sex
Input and output from a friction way, compression imploded the explosion, a TNT nut-hex.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Jeudi, ROCKTOBER 17TH, 2019 A.D. @ 5:55 PM PST
{ drafted while jammin’ to the Deftones #GoonSquad & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/-sdMesL8wrc }
W.W.A.R.D.?

1 comment:

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)