#ricoSacto

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

#WhatWouldAynRandDo #WWARD #DreamAlone #WordUp


NEWS-BLIND EYES FEAR US ALL
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, October 16, 2019
ssssssssssssssssssTWOofYousssssssssssssssss
I wonder where I’d be if I lived before this life, right here I suppose, same time and place
This is really all there is, just me in an attic with a TV screen that gets the news, the bull
I should thank my lucky stars though, it could be worse and that would be unacceptable
When it all comes down to the brass tacks and you gotta grab whatever’s near my face.

Thinkin’ about the days and nights I’ve lain here thinkin’ about the future, why we came here
But I lost my ESP skills and now I’m stuck with human metaphysics, superstition’s nutty fear
I just wanna eat those #OreoCookies stacked on my belly without moving but I can’t even see
Trying the old levitation skills and the anti-gravity at will technique, tried to remember me.

Wasted time over there and then, here and now too because the reason for being is unknown
Brave humans and coward humans made this history, recorded what we’ve got, cover blown
Secret spells of magic showered us in the stardust confetti, rained down my destiny, Malibu
All of the mud dried, the starlight turned to sunlight, ad infinitum, blinded by an Italian shoe.

Parties are sometimes two and sometimes when three, it’s a third party, a third wheel smile
Whether you like it or not, you’ve got a set amount of time here in this place, in this dream
Or your choice of noun or pronoun to predicate the objects, bottom line, game over on file
Every time I see you I see what I saw when I first saw you, what beauty appears to seem.

It’s important to report the UFO’s you see when you get lucky enough to see one, hot saucers
All the authorities and your friends will believe you’ve flipped your lid, no lyrics, no worries
There’s no need to fear the unknown or the known, looking around to see it, nothing at all
Not a bug or a worm, no animal, no plant, just #Grey in 3D, now exposed, #Oreo down fall.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Wednesday, ROCKTOBER 16th, 2019 A.D. @ 5:55 PM PST
{ bled this out listenin’ to my iHeart station @ https://www.iheart.com/artist/jimmy-durante-13750/?cmp=web_share }
FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)