#ricoSacto

Saturday, October 12, 2019

#TheBoss #GloryDays #FOReals #Eagles

FIRECHIEFS & CANDYMEN GETGO*
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, October 12, 2019
------------- #HolyScatBatman ------------
Before the day my grandfathers met one another, their children met and hooked Me all up
It would always be ma and pa that I’d hold responsible for all of my actions, eh #SECupp
Maybe I am obligated to accept responsibility for my actions but I don’t honor obligations
What I can and will do is consider if the obligation is necessary and sufficient for my sins.

It is indeed necessary and sufficient that I flow like a river to the mouth where the sea opens
To be swallowed by the All, the Everything there is, now that’s a Hollywood movie for hens
Squawking and backward talking about the cosmic, universal thing itself, tree circles given
When it’s an assumption of perception distortion, it’s 99% chance to be, 1% chance to sin.

Consider the young lad who closed his mind after the conscious self realized it’s presence
On the path to the end in perpetuity, dreams escape the vault kept unlocked by the dense
Pretending that it’s all just a game with a start and finish with no concern for soul food
Only the fingers and bones can move the genome, if not the mind, if not me, then who?

On an invisible yet exhilarating swing, I exaggerate my enthusiasm with punks, all humane
From my ‘hood to yours, some ran away and some just stayed put in the jelly of blue bloods
Crips in solo flight lookin’ for who is disrespectin’ their mamas, got no papas, all love child’s
Millionaire world of sports is all theirs, inherited from the indentured servitude of The Man.

If you’ve felt the heat of Fire and the frozen gold n’ silver of holy water streams, you’d know it
It burns the skin to the bone that will never melt until the world returns to the Supernova fit
When the atoms get frisky and invade one another’s nuclei for the sake of the cosmic, diviner
Blessed all of this because it’s the effect of the First Cause, it’s all my fault, I’m the old sleeper.

I am dreaming that I’m awake right now, right here on this cyber-paper, enter/delete matrix
Came alive back in ‘51 and stroked the hands of Time in this empty Space, liked it not, I did it
Animated since the climax, the orgasmic planting of the origin’s seed, ma and pa, we got a fix
Traveled from nowhere outside of this huge, dead star, Earth mother no longer on fire, shyte!

by
r j j stephan, i *Header is an Alaska Airlines - Sacramento Int'l Airport (SMF) shot I took off of an Alaskan Royal Princess Cruise last month!
c. ROCKTOBER 12th, 2019 AD @ 8:00 AM straight-up #BlackJackDanielsWhiskey #SHOTS
{ Con out of Time, drafted to #TheWeight remixed The Dodo T.H.E. Band & HITS link @ https://youtu.be/-Jy6P9TltXQ }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)