#ricoSacto

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

#WhoDoYouThinkYouAre #OfCourse #OhMama

PICK STIX, A FUSCIA NUNCHUKA
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, October 23, 2019
----------------------
If you know how to use it, you’ll never lose it, keep it real and never forget the sunny day
Blue skies just a shade of the white-black reflection of photons and neutrons on the display
You hit a few of ‘em in the head, arms and legs, that’s why 20 against 1 wasn’t a fair mind
Wild as the first animal evolved from the muck, movin’ and eatin’ and dyin’ in a snow blind.

Pretenders on the left and the right of me and you, unless you’re stillborn or dead, I do pledge
Trouble now and double trouble in a few minutes, just in the Peace mode and can’t get it out
Only if I must, if I’m forced to whip upon the wild horses to get ‘em to gallop off the cliff edge
Broke my heart in two but you didn’t know you had the power, guess I’ll always have a doubt.

You can fool me sometimes, I don’t know about you but I hate when I say bless her heart
Give her a pass, forgive her like she’s supergirl or wonder woman, life’s short, do a restart
Appearances in front of the strangers, up there on the stage, singin’ and dancin’ to and fro
Everything’s broken and it always was my fault, I caused it to crash and burn, man I blow.

Got as hot as a pistol and everything seemed to be slowing down, then quickening, I robot
Not the usual way to watch the world go by, in a coma with an unconscious, miraculous dot
Microdoted and filed in the field of black microbial shadows, catlike forms skedaddle on top
Smoke and mirrors cannot explain the forms in the vision, recollected just like it was, pop!

It scurried along the top of the fence, darker than the darkness around it, gettin’ a live wire
Out of my night blind eyesight with the ambient black neon light, my heart is still hot on fire
Birds tweeting the songs I’ve heard for seventy years, some kind of wonderful, sweet tweet
Strokes of fortune and direction of the will, intent of a thing that thinks it’s Greta Van Fleet!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. ROCKTOBER 23rd, 2019 A.D. @ 7:11 PM PST
FINIS  wward NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)