#ricoSacto

Friday, November 22, 2019

#LostBrothers #LostSisters #StopBotheringMe #ChainLightening @SteelyDan @AllmanBrothers @BluesBrothers #KatyLIedAgain

SOMEPLACE I CAN DEEP-SLEEP
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, November 22, 2019
------------ #FLASHING ------------
Dear life was what I was clingin’ to when I saw her walkin’ her dog that don’t ever bite
Like a thief in the night, I slipped her love into my darkness and got into the bee’s hive
Strings got attached to it all, from breathing to forty winks 24 and 7, I had never got tied
At the place I was called to be, in the middle of the matrix’ deflated singularity, Katy lied.

Clicking the mouse cursor on the meat and potato #ClickBait hashtags, wastin’ my time
Stupid songs and poetic lines that win nothing but a place on a closet’s shelf, a dust sign
No more colloquiums and nasty white wine’s crackers, Hors d'oeuvres and Cuban cigarillos
I really need to leave for a while, going for a long ride on my horse, #Trigger use me logos!

In the French quarter or the borough where Brooklyn landed, at SFO or MIA, all the same
Men and women doin’ dirty work and the work of God, of the powers that be, glorified fame
Turned heads, turned the world round and round in circles of wobbling, counter revolutions
Numbers came up, counted, divided and multiplied, votes were in, I win, I win the millions.

On the gravel next to the bushes by the railroad tracks, in between the yards of outlaw huts
Always up by dawn and down for the count around bewitching hour, as old bogeymen hunt
Expanding men on this day, the shape grows too large to contain the spirit’s #FakeNews ruts
4Hard ball and soft ball, thrown to be hit out of the park, to die for, I drop back 5 and I punt.

Winners and losers at this juncture of the composition, vying for dominance over fake pain
Miracles of the natural Cause and Effect of the matrix, recorded and forgotten as if never in
Our baby minds evolved into the swell, integrated adult ones, that decide stupid should hurt
Because if you didn’t know it, stupid, you’ll know soon that the jig is up, hold your head high!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Vendredi, BLOVEMBER 22nd, 2019 A.D. @ 9:99 PM PST
{ drafted while jammin’ to #MyOldSchool #KatyLied #BadSneakers & HITS by @SteelyDan #SteelyDan & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/Sq8OU-7JDFA & https://youtu.be/shIfrFFUFlY }
<3 br="">
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)