#ricoSacto

Friday, November 29, 2019

#RedCorvette... #TheWay @PRINCE #1999 #RasberryBeret & #MICROhits #DoubleTime #DiamondsAndPearls #PurpleRain

pi 3.14 = CORVETTE 2020 SLUICED
Richard Joseph Stephan  ·  Friday, November 29, 2019
--------------- #WorldIsAGiven ----------------
Pi-rates are all there is that really matters in the big scheme destiny of things, mommy ow!
It’s not for me to say but it is for me to think about and write it all down, here and/or now
Just in case I don’t make it past today and if I’m dead tomorrow, in the eyes’ Hole-In-One
I shall remain until the final entry into the black hole’s singularity, I assume, my tiny son.

Prerequisites of your father’s ‘57 Ford, do not go outside of the city, get your girl’s labor pain
I violated those rules on the 5th date, rolled into the back seat at the drive-in #Charlemagne
Everybody is all up in arms because I’m playin’ the rock and roll louder than speakers need
I broke the speakers, wrecked the car when I was a mere seventeen year old without a creed.

Singing and playin’ around with the songs of the beaches on the West Coast, I finally arrived
Yeah! Disneyland and the Movies of Hollywood underfoot, movin’ me up, undertook #Dead
Settled in the North Country, natives and pioneers settled long before my essence blended in
I see Gold glittering from down in the valley, reflected downriver memories, box of sluice kin.

It’s not silver, it’s pure gold or fool’s gold for the one’s who think they know it all, #FakeNews
Nobody knows anything, that’s a fact, merely a series of educated guesses, assuming you’re I
All of It, the whole shebang is what it is all about, your relation of sex to the dreamer screws
Not that this here or that there is the essence of my soul but It Is, that’s all folks, got #Blues?

Divided and multiplied after a subtraction of the original addition, the unknown’s splattered
Both inside and outside of the genes of the cells, there’s an infinite number of tick-tock rocks
Earth spins slowly and wobbles the days and nights out of nowhere, mid Milky Way burned
Actually invisible to the naked eye or the electron microscope, it’s a delirious chimera, RED.

Where there’s an evil villain there’s always a good guy or gal, man or woman who lives to flirt
Whether it’s 1999 or 2020, twenty one years from birth to present, ain’t it a kick in love’s azz
Overdose of the air, the fire and water make you pour out the verve onto the grime of my dirt
Alright to the left or to the right, a gorilla and a man made the babies of history, CorVet class!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Vendredi, BLOWVEMBER 29th, 2019 A.D. @ 4:44:44 AM PST
FINIS
W.W.AR.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)