#ricoSacto

Saturday, November 30, 2019

#TheIdesOfDecember #EndMonth2019 @Keb'Mo' #BLUES #BLACKS #PURPLES #RoyalsDisasters

NAKED APE CACHE, LOCOMOTION
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, November 30, 2019
------------- #ToFindAnAnswer -------------
Miracles happen every moment of every day of every millennia when angels empty the trash
Diamonds, pearls, silver, gold, paper or doubloons, pirate debt, FAKE apple-knowledge tree
Where men and women mated to make more of themselves, with or without any permission
To give and take the dice as they get rolled up against the wall, dams walls were closed, son

Blind at the bar askin’ for shots and beers to make the spirits jump inside and out a backdoor
I admit it that’s a fact, I am the One who started the play on the stage, no mercy for any more
Flyin’ inside jets, on sleds and ships of fools, oblivious to the meaning of life, an inevitable hit
To die for this, we come and we go without a whimper, like we were never here at all, aw chit!

You can’t remember me, I was gone before you knew it, like a ship in the night’s heavy traffic
Your mama told me she had a baby while I was long gone, I fled a deadzone of silk, holy freak
Apparently creates and then watches the fun and games begin, survival of the selfish minions
Tiny yellow heads lookin’ at you like it’s your problem but it’s all the olden days’ original sins.

Some dead guy and gal, hundreds of years ago, closer to the sun’s microaggression on Space
Makin’ love to make more things that can’t survive outside of the burning-hot, smokin’ glass
Here’s my luck ahead of me just to follow me home without givin’ up a ghost, itchin’ my itch
Broken shell opens the #PINK, revealing the cosmic pungence like salt in the water, I’m Rich.

Either that’s right or it’s wrong but it can neither be alright or gone to hell in a hand’s basket
Full of the scat or the road apples of the two or four legged variety of mouth-breather in debt
What I desire and what I need are one and the same thing, to be free and alone to let it all be
It’s what it appears to be, First Cause’s Movement of some Divine, dead-ended egg, I’m Free!

In my kitchen, in my bedroom, in my bathroom, my home is this 4 bedroom, doomed runes
Four walls, ceilings and floors surround the details, walkin’, talkin’ bags of hobo wishbones
Related or unrelated to the DNA of my mother’s grandfathers’ genes, pollywogs of a frog eye
Debits and credits in the virtual bank of my iPhone, spent as soon as I got paid, bold face lie!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Samedhi, BLOVEMBER 30TH, 2019 A.D. @ 6:66 AM PST
{ Complete draft with audio of #KebMo#ILikeTheOldMeBetter & HITS on CD link @ https://youtu.be/q_lZ1Ti5LPY }

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)