#ricoSacto

Friday, December 20, 2019

Etta James & B. B. King & John Lee Hooker & @MarcusKing - There's Something on Your Mind #ButWhat

I’M YOUR ANCHOR ‘c’, I AM THE 1
by
------  #LonghairBlues ------
Heavy dreams on this planet on my mind and I can’t get shake them, I look at love like a man
I want a woman to be right here and now, with me, by my side or away but thinkin’ she can
Just think about me and wonder where I am, I am right there inside your beautiful heart-red
Your blood and your soul move your 208 bones from here to there, then back, it’s what I said.

Take your ship to the seven seas and sail around the world in your cruise ship & then land me
I’m here and now and I’ll be there and then, from here & now to the eternity of black hole tea
Where it is no big thing for everything that is a thing and the things that are the Void, slip it
Tiny, microscopic cells full of RNA & DNA that make her motor hum, God’s dam of holy chit.

Mother Earth is all of this, not just your man or your woman, your origins are set, end is near
The door is always wide open to get in or out at the Free Will of the Thing Itself, not ma or pa
Nobody tells you the Truth, you’ve got to Move and Go find it for yourself, it’s in the WORDS
When you see and comprehend the essence of this dreamlike state, share it with the herds!

The chiefs and leaders of the followers will say what they’ve been told to say, they ain’t Plato
Or Socrates who came to Earth to scam the minions, revolt against the powers that be Roma
Or USA or USSR or CHINA, anywhere the people just want to eat and dump fertilized fauna
From the ground of soil to the tip top of mountain snow caps, volcanoes flow to holy H2O.

As far as I can speculate from a foundation of this linguistic certainty that I am, I’d think I am
Therefore, I must be just like the Moody Blues that come out of the jukebox of Coptic jelly jam
It’s 3:00 AM any morning as I roll over in the warm, soft bed of my love, I kiss beauty’s neck
My baby asleep in the darkness could not be found, so I imagined a smile from heaven’s deck.

All is said and done before or after my last breath, I am only concerned with my own Ego now
Without It, I don’t live, can’t thrive like Kaiser wants me to, machines will give me a low blow
Looking up at ceilings, to the left & right of gates on either side of my hands tied-up so tight
In a bed and full of IV junk to keep the juice alive, the verve inside won’t leave without a fight.

Doom is just a loss of vanity’s Hope to be immortal, reality of the consequence of dreaming It
Baby in a womb coming out of one cell, one egg of programmed trips to and from the casket
Where they hide colored skin and bones because the carcass with a soul begins a journey skit
One and alone without any other, no company, no friends, no family, no enemy of my debt.

They say a God almighty made this planetary system, galaxy and universe from Nothing at all
Who in the hell ‘They’ are? They drilled the names and themes in our young minds K-12, y’all
You know it’s true, you fear the unknown like me & you want the reason why we took a toke
Here with Blues, Live/Evil/Good news, at a point of no return, god-doom, F-dog, I is smoke!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Vendredi, FREEZEMBER 20th, 2019 A.D.
{ ripped out of my sole soul this AM before I knew my muse had gone and left me all alone to finish her thought of the moment & listenin’ to Carlos Santana #JohnLeeHooker & @LighteninHopkins on link @ https://youtu.be/cTjYQKtO2dc }
"I think I understand now, in the darkness, darker than Blue... 'me is' workin' on a new jam & you know I'm wonderin' just what would she do, if She knew?  @BBKing & @EttaJames got this, eh?
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)