#ricoSacto

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

#SomebodyHelpMe #DontYouWantSomebodyToLove #Wait #What? #'Mo #Fagen #RUNDMC ##MusicFactory

NOTES OF 208 BONES, ANGELINA-j
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, December 11, 2019
----------------  #ETERNITYinMyEyes -----------------
Gotta jump to it when it’s time, everybody has no choice, when the world moves, so do you
I may be out of line but I’m always in control either ahead of the game or scoopin’ up behind
Followed both fools and wisemen from the poorhouse to the banks, all of them died, left it all
Nothing they could do but sweat & burn out their Time on the throne, pitched curve fastballs.

Down the center line over the base of home, on the corner, high or low undercover or outed
Put and take once the chess game begins, knight to bishop three, like it or not, it’s an opening
On the way to a fortunate trip to the checks of the mates of kings, rappin’ smack and dancing
Twist, twirl, head bob, shoulders shift, hips shake, legs bend and feet shuffle, beats shouted.

You don’t have to feel the music but you do, then you feel some chills up and down your spine
It makes your spine wiggle & bend back and forth, makes your voice blow out, lips smackin’
Squirrels get nuts and if we don’t, a bit frustrating, we movin’ again, lucky partner kinsman
It’s been fabulous, a proverbial, perpetual treat from the top shelf of the stash, scored in sin!

Who needs that music to play up and down the scales, the do, re, mi of the concerto or solo
Me, me, me and everybody else I ever play the beats to, dance like there’s no bass or tremolo
Awakened, conscious, everybody’s the Cause and Effect, an Unmoved Mover of things, Aha
Buttercup blue sky, booty fussin’ as if it’s out of control, in a nice deep state groove, Angelina!

I’m puttin’ on the Ritz for my inner audience of One, just because I can, just because I think
Therefore, I am and whatever that is, I’ll remain in that statue until the final re-exhaled stink
From the bowels of a haven for jockey gods, a broadcast command goes invisible, kinda blue
Points are connected but the form and shape are obscured and nobody knows what Ala knew.

All she wrote and sang with the muses who rhyme or don’t, depending on takin’ a chance cut
On the she-It cd, I worked so hard my fingers bled, bang-a-gong cymbal to some of the few
U2 have had the wonderful clear and present danger of being a star, took a chance, like New
There it is again, the music is beatin up the movement, GOT you, fool’s mate, check out a but!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mercredi, FREEZEMBER 11TH, 2019 A.D. @ 1717 hours PST
{ JAMMED OUT OF THE MUSE and she into my conscious mitochondria immersed in the cytoplasm of divine love, surrounding the nucleus of every atom in my soul, makin #EverybodyDanceNow jammin’ to CCMusicFactory @ https://youtu.be/LaTGrV58wec }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)