#ricoSacto

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Rolling Stones #WildHorses Joe Satriani #ThePowerCosmic ...You'll sing a song & I'll sing a song! What Would Ayn Rand Do?


@WAR WITH YO’ MAMA’S DADDY
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Perch over here right next to me on this spruce tree branch, I’m lookin in all the safe homes
If they move, I taste them for a moment and if the carcass is still there, I’ll eat all holy bones
My mission to Earth is accomplished whether the shabbat supernova begins next, oh my papa
Perfection and defect all in the identical cytoplasm surrounding DNA’s jellied mitochondria.

In my ritual I’ve scored from the gods who left some indecipherable writing on invisible walls
Nothing at all in the core of this cosmic display, other than a real Divinity’s empty great falls
From heaven above to the Earth below, it is as above, so below, as a man or woman once said
Battle for the minds and bodies until there’s nothing but Void left, astronomical, my hu-man.

A bird flies, men make flight possible without wings, men explode the dawn of a supernova
H bombs, A bombs, Neutron bombed out of existence, exploration in space suits in Voida
4.6 billion years ago, I ate a Milky Way, heavy elements condensed and my atoms fused me
Mass in the solar system is deep within’ the matrix, you gotta believe this, live and die free.

White dwarfs and black holes move the rhythm and rhyme into elliptical orbits around blocks
Squares and triangles are merely infinite lines connected from the beginning to the bitter end
Phased out like turnin’ off the light switch in a bright room of life, death is lights are out, eh?
All there is, all you’ve experienced, uncivilized history, down wit OPP, yeah you know me, K?

Poison clouds are not in our system but poison exists in all things, in and out formed geezers
Opening your mind to the plethora of unnamed emptiness and the water of life, H 2 & the O
Hydro-oxy is the verve that created the hosts of the egg for the replication of mouth breathers
Be The Problem, you’re the one that’s gonna die when it’s your time, now do it, see? My God!

I’m hungry so I gotta fly, I don’t like leftover carrion therefore I hunt the fresh kill movers
I eat their living cells that enhance my happiness and ability to fly and enjoy the groovers
That’s what I see lookin’ down at the action, they get in a groove and they remain there so
They’ll be able to GET HOME eventually once out of the constellations orbit, ecliptic blow.

Unknown or known are one and the same thing itself, it’s the human conception, it is the that
The integrity of immortality is a conceptual anomaly, analyze this scat and you get jack squat
It’s the only way to be at peace every day of life, wake up, eat, work, play, sleep, under the sun
Time’s index fingers of divinity’s stench point toward one another, gravity goes, we Come on!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mercredi, FREEZEMBER 11TH, 2019 A.D. @ 3:33 AM PST
{ Shockwave collapsed, listenin’ to serious galactic explanations of the nature of my beast, VY Canis Majoris, biggest star in the entire universe’s void, space/time Nothing escapes to this place @ https://youtu.be/smmNP8G69vc }

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)