#ricoSacto

Friday, February 14, 2020

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE, CAROL ANN, THE LIGHT IN MY SOUL! #TwiceAsNiceAsTheColdIce #NoJoke ROTFLMMAO & will go see the @JonnyLangBand in Tahoe tomorrow night! #LetUsRock

WHO LOVES TOAST? I GUESS I DO!
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, February 14, 2020
-------------   1 on 1   --------------
Meant to be together from the first heartbeat to the last gasp for gas in the wind, I do, It goes
Longer than the guns and knives used to fight the battles for Liberty and a divine trophy wife
Moving to and fro in the menudo of the cosmic hodgepodge of creature feature fantasy blows
Temperate and sometimes as hot as an automatic weapon, Glock or Smith & Wesson of Life.

Red dirt roads and my first time walkin’ up and down highway 49 from Auburn to Cool hills
Goin’ to work and every Sunday goin’ to the church to pray to God this means more to the eye
Than first glance of a blindman, blinded by the black and white lights like a deer ready to die
Clapton’s God in this house or I’m lying to you, listen closely, all in for my friends’ road kills!

High achievers or no good bums on the streets and roads to perdition where angels fear to go
Mainly because there are no angels, that’s the first thing, a myth is The One, dirty Black Hole
Singularity collapsed graves’ stones into the ground of being, into the burnt core of beaches
Fathers gave the business to our mothers and here we are, here, now in a blackberry patches.

Y’all don’t want to know ‘bout your own future, lunatic nature of this living-light, a sacred fire
In a photosynthetic jag of RNA and DNA, ate plants morphed from rock n’ roll into jazz trips
Around the bend & over the foothills full of poison oak and sage, blacktop poured my prints
Onto the ground of The Being, hard and soft like candy, it’s all good, and evil, a baby pacifier.

Come a little closer, my younger-older brothers and sisters, my ma and pa are way long gone
It’s all about how the ball bounces coming off of the goal, the rim, hoops’ basket case frowns
A velvet valentine heart on my chest ready to be split in two, one for me and one for you, Ga
One Zeus who’s way long gone, left us all sucking stone dust, exhaling Hades’ scam, lie of Ra.

Surging on the California coastal surf, I jam my board under my handcuffed wrist, underarm
Runnin’ in the sand, cramping my feet and calves, ignoring the pain and suffering of a worm
Surfers to the left of me and boogie night’s boards to the right, you cannot see me, I ain’t here
Cool secret’s slow & blue rock to last all night long, I’m set, 208 divine human bones, swarm!

I broke all of the glass, shattered it all into shards of reflection, split atoms of my father’s ego
He asked me, my dad, to get him out of this pain and suffering and I waited for the good to go
Eventually, after the incredible ordeal was nearly over or else the wayward, far away look eye
Holy scat batman, mastermind heads, dead philosophers & poets, first contact’s in, gad Zeus!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Friday, February 14th 2020 A.D. @ 11:11 AM PST
{ #HappyValentineDay to all of the Roman Soldiers that Valentine soothed in their extinction behavior, men loving their men, taken from their fathers to fight and kill Live Evil. Listening in the creation stage to Hall & Oates on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/ATRsYfiVUy8 }
 <3 font="" nbsp="" size="5">#TripHearts

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)