#ricoSacto

Thursday, March 19, 2020

#GramawsHands #COVID-19

WE GOT ONLY WHAT WE GAVE, ALL
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, March 19, 2020
--------------run--------------
I had the unbelievable pleasure of shooting an M-16 several times during the struggle to be
A college drop out lookin’ for the next reason to live, on my knees beggin’ for a narrow Way
It was the teaching that assisted this journey from ignorance, without an ally’s aid, to be free
Of the rats’ serendipity which symbolizes it all about life’s evil genius joke but it ain’t funny.

Had a reason to live and then saw the body of bones leakin’ blown skin and hot red blood ice
What that looks like in the body bag is exactly what you’d think, rigor mortus has a high price
You got to let it all go, from the first thought you ever had all through the ordeal, the struggle
Once it comes down to Marshall Law blows, can’t give it up then, harm’s way Taps blowbugle.

Forgot what I was supposed to remember forever, something like you’ll always be my pearl
Or it could be that you said that you never wanted to see me ever again, you said that, right?
If you didn’t say it, did you think that it was true when I said it? Who said what’s goin’ viral
I ain’t gonna give up and I won’t forget until my mind blanks out into a clear slate of blight.

Breathing oxygen, eating nuts and fruit, playing mind games, workin’ for a shot at a has been
Of the disconcerted consciousness’ that stuck in a railing on a bridge, 16 year old Marksmen
Dice rolled, cards played, bluffs called and now the winner smiles at the loser, Win is a Way
To get a return on all that you give away to the world and the matrix itself, do not look away.

Claymore and 50c guns goin’ off between grenaded and m-16 auto-fire, smoke’ll spark some
From my bedroom in Chicago to the marijuana farm outside Da Nang, high way to get home
Night fallin’ and no friends at my back, to my right or left, just music left in me, rollin’ rocks
Combat warfare, all day, every day, 13 months with a 2 week furlough for VD hooker shocks.

Pop said that we only got what we give, only live once here on Earth, devotion to let it all go
Out of your hands, out of all of our minds, so far from the origin you don’t recognize the hole
It’s all you get one the Red Giant implodes, it could be worse but I doubt I could imagine how
I think I’ve thought this through ad infinitum, existence is a mind sandwich, a dream to blow.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Thursday, March 19, 2020 A.D. @ 1:11 PM PST
{ Drafted while listenin’ to #OriginOfTheUniverse on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/HdPzOWlLrbE after I woke from a dream, in Tibet near a llama cave at the top of the highest peak, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Everest }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)