#ricoSacto

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

#OneParty #OneLove #ComeTogether #ThirdTerm #ArmstrongAndGetty

WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE, LATER ON
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, March 17, 2020
----------------- #StolenValorReturned -----------------
It is certain and an a priori factoid premise’s assumption to a rational argument for insanity
We all can’t stay alive forever, nobody can and not even one person will survive an Evil ditty
Proof of life after death does not come from anything other than #BlindFaith, to a naked ape
Naked and different colors from blank to black, between dusk until dawn, all invisible vape.

So, priests and ministers, mullahs and rabbis from all seven continents, your death comes
At the end of all you’ve done here and now, way back then when you registered karma sums
Paying for the things you’ve charged until your soul itself is terminated, shame on my cons
I should not have lied and cheated my way like the teachers who taught me all I know, sons.

Now then, let me say this about that, lookie here now, cuz, I ain’t not gonna repeat this twice
Rocks roll down hill and pile up at the foundation of burned out star stuff, dirty birds & mice
You and I are & will always be one step and one stop away from the bitter end, a mind blown
Lookin’ forward to angel wings or faithfully departed souls Up In Smoke, what’s goin’ down?

You and I, strangers, friends, enemies are all here together with sweet nothings of Earth sins
We eat the stuff that grows here on the dirty rocks and asphalt roads, cats, cattle, pigs & hens
I shall not do unto others as they do unto others, the bad men and women aren’t all in prison
They walk among us, we’re related to them, they are our friends and enemies, we are all One.

Hunger for the corned beef and cabbage, buttered up grease floating atop of the hot porridge
Leprechauns moving in and out of the four-leaf clover patch, listenin’ to #TalkRadio baggage
Carried by voices of reason and rational thought, the eyes and ears of the absentees, you, me
Hard rocking to the waltzes and jitterbugs long gone, do me a favor OK, just forget about it!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. #SaintPatricksDay March 17th, 1971, I got nearly DEAD drunk at 19 years old and went to a ANNUAL party we TEENS dubbed, #TheBinge, SHOTS & KEGS then I went to BASIC training in the USAF Lackland AFB, San Antonio, Texas & the rest is hysterical history, ENJOY! THIS AM listened carefully to the new #PanicOfTheDay on Armstrong and Getty Fan Page Talk 650 KSTE Armstrong & Getty #SevereLockdownIsImmanent #NoKareoke
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)