#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 23, 2020

#ThisAintNoGodDanFarSide #IntenseYetSmoothAsGeorgiaPeaches #FarOut #Freaky #RightOnTheMoney @Bugatti



TIME TO GO, ONE FATE TO GIT, GIT
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, April 23, 2020
------  2020 YEARS AFTER A 3RD EYE BLINK ------
One more thing, I’ll count my money after I’m in my truck, y’all don’t even try, this’s no joke
There’s no need for violence since you’ve always got tomorrow to look forward to, yet broke
It ain’t my fault that your mamas didn’t teach y’all how to bluff when you’ve got a losin’ hand
I hope y’all learned a bit from my chivalry, mam, I tip my hat to you & sirs, I’ve gotta go man.

Conventional knowledge has led me to the fallacious reasoning and bogus conclusions of ilk
Furnished bungalo inherited from the best idea since #Fire, my pop’s theory, trumped fission
Drove his way around the Second City, as it used to be, back in The Day, hacked cab collision
That’s why I’m still alive seven decades later, papa was my Man, he showed me smooth silk.

To travel at a speed approaching the speed of light without punking a black hole’s singularity
Not that’s turnin’ neutrons into photons and electrons, added to the infinite volume of mass
Energy to move and cause the excitement of a thing that’s been at rest since Day 1, it’s a mess
Just because there was a siesta in the middle of a busy afternoon, you got nothin’, got diddly.

I’m sequestered, at home, alone, together because I’ve got it together, always did, #FakeUout4
Began at the end where there was nowhere else to go, not even down or up, throttle to go thru
These are the breaks like it or not, it’s not your choice and it’s not your intent, or is it? You?
Using the tool others overlook and wave that magic wand over the form of the thing, a score!

A best man and the bride’s groom both shook their tailfeathers at the bachelor party fun time
All gettin’ tired of drinkin’ and comin’ down from the brothers’ and sisters’ highs, it’s a rhyme
Everybody knows it’s all gonna be an inaccessible mirage to us, just like fish in the Dead Sea
And philosophers and politicians and professors, laborers and managers of the irrationality.

Bums and junkies are all in the hotels, with foodstamps and #Newsome cellphones to go
What is hip? Somethin’ in Oakland drinkin’ some moonshine, eatin’ catfish and stew flu
I think I’ve been exposed and ate the hunks of #HerdImmunity, to be or not to be, #Bro
I dug the sisters, hung out with the brothers, white, black, yellow, in a mind power flow.

Sudden impact of all things growing old together, healthy & in a good mood, Chicago heights
Burials were way down, cremations way cool. in the funky heat of God’s knuckleduster fights
Who knew you could work like a dog or a fruit of the loom and still get here and now, caput
Stay with me, pre-historic was what it was but this here and that there ain’t all it is, a Root.

A minute or two after the hour, first or the twenty fourth, your Will becomes extinct scat aps
Important to the culture or the herd as some may be, kings, queens, priests identical, ill Fate
Played like a concerto from the First Cause to the final Super Nova and gravitational collapse
Bring it on in now brothers and sisters, mind numbing raw deal by the dead #GetHigh date.

by
r j j stephan, i
 
c. Jeudi 23 avril, vingt-vingt, dans l'année du Seigneur (2020 après J.-C.) @ 1:11 Post Meridiem {PM}, heure normale du Pacifique {PST}
 
c. Thursday, April Twenty-Third, Twenty Twenty Year of the Lord (2020 A.D.) @ 1:11 Post Meridiem {PM}, Pacific Standard Time {PST}
#GravitationalCollapse #BringItOn #YouMotherEarth

#NegativityProducesNeutralityToThePositivity

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)