#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 23, 2020

#BustedInAlCaponeTown1971 #OutOfControlSince1969AD #Dylan #Springsteen ##ZZTop


2020 @CHEVROLET STINGRAY #1
by
Richard Joseph Stephan  ·  Thursday, April 23, 2020
---- #MagicJokerMan #GonnaHaveToServeSomebody ----
Want Zimmerman to give me back my bullets, I’m out of range now, my spoiler flapper down
It is as incredible as the notion that somebody was smart enough to build this machine clown
If you go fast enough, you’ll exceed 200 MPH on a Jersey turnpike or on a German Autobahn
My eyes were on the prize as the velocity increased with my will to power then I took off, son.

Nothing to follow ‘cause you can’t catch a UFO you can’t even see, where’s the house of flop?
Did you see that? Optics outside are not the same like inside the hatch, Time slows to a stop
Wicked witches couldn’t hold a candle to the power of a Black Mama who got the upper hand
It’s not my choice it just happened the way it went, I willed it and coincidentally, it happened.

Shook a tree until all the unripened fruit fell to the ground, where I stood trying to be, a fool
I was bombed by the coconuts and pineapples, it hurt but it didn’t matter to priests & nuns
I ate more than I should have out of gluttony and I paid a very high price, espresso #TheRuns
High crimes and misdemeanors can be deceptive, things have changed from Honesty’s rule.

Flushed the wasted refuse away from you, underground or underwater, through my sewer pipe
Where the rats and roaches fear to go, stench of the carnivores and herbivores and omnivores
Only the monks who fast until they starve know the feeling of an act of Free Will, extinct type
I’ll take the blame and say that I don’t care what you think or who you are, broken #whores.

For the love of money for the love of survival in a hostile environment, requiring your will
To comply with the society, the civilization to which you’ve been immersed within, just chill
To pass through and don’t look back for long is all you need to do, that’s the narrow way, it is
There’s nothing more important than egg-ego realization, all roads are good, like a slogin fizz.

In love or just infatuated with the form of beauty and kind repartee, smiling and happy faced
Until the disappointment infiltrates the inter-coastal relationship, seven continents of fleece
All of the sheep don’t even know that they’re not the naked ape they thought was the big bone
Don’t shoot the messenger, just let all hell break loose on my symbiotic face, together, alone!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Thursday, April 23rd, 2020 A.D. @ 5:55 PM PST
{ Drafted to the #JitterbugRag with Bob_Dylan drinkin’ champagne, “ water under the bridge...on the gallows, head in a noose, listenin’ to his #1 HIT #LockedInTight #OutOfRange #ThingsHaveChanged on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/L9EKqQWPjyo }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)