#ricoSacto

Thursday, May 28, 2020

#Daytrippin' #Nightflyin' #dead @GratefulDead @AlbertWenger @GeorgeCarlin

IF IT’S TRUMP, I’M IN OR I’M OUT *
Richard Joseph Stephan·Thursday, May 28, 2020
--------------------- DEAD ---------------------
Pierce my skin through my bones and the stupid shiitake I carry around maybe a day or two
Then in one small or large fuel dump, it’s rolled down river to the hot, septic reservoir stew
All of the refused masticated crumbles of life from the planet’s holes, caves of deadhead hair
Believe in something that you will never know is true or not, proof of life is a day-nightmare.

I am going on from the alpha and omega before the final cataclysm, over a perfect dead body
Literally, nobody will care in or out of your family in about a hundred years, it’s the raw truth
You have to be in a deep sleep to see the American dream from my point of view old buddy
In a photograph or GIF of your ‘something’, you express misconception that you’re all in it.

Good of God and Bad of Zero down below, whatever it takes to get this here life my friend
Alternatives of life in a different time in a different place is not a viable alternative to the end
When you and I die, that’s it, your and my ancestors knew this, prima face bait and snatch
Invest in the future of your life right here and now, it’s my life too, it’s all One, super-natch.

Logic and reason used as a tool for the forming of the rings around your fingers, Truth be told
Seriously analyzing the data and formulating a deduced conclusion worth the weight in gold
Or platinum or silver or uranium, in any case, the value of the dead rocks sent to be the vapes
We’re not getting out of here alive, not even you or your mama, your grandfathers were apes.

Grim reaper isn’t comin’ in a minute or maybe I’m wrong, you never know right, you can’t tell
Nothing predicted in the future other than the essence of everything, consciousness rung bell
To be or not to be, to die or not to die, infinity of abstraction on a pandemic trajectory, hit me
Rabbit hole for Alice and me, we got in and out with minions in wonderland, my mind awoke.

River ran down to the sea from the melted ice on top of the mountains, a star just got the hots
Or the planet’s spin and wobble at the proper angular momentum, leaves a Bible of God dots
Chapters from the genesis to the omega revelation that your maker will come back for you, eh
Doors froze the soul, body expires but probably not until after your final gasp, be here today!
by
r j j stephan, i
c. May 28th, 2020 AD @ 4:25 PM PST *OutMyColdDeadHands #OOMCDH MOLON LABE
{ Adventure begun today with my better 1/2, #NailedIt this AM, drafted this while jammin’ to the mighty #GeorgeCarlin link @ https://youtu.be/FVVo036N9OY & #AlbertWenger link @ https://youtu.be/t8qo7pzH_NM }
 
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)