#ricoSacto

Sunday, August 02, 2020

#PrudentProductionParaphanalia #Phantasmagorical @JimiHendrix @SnoopDog @Dr_Dre

XENOPHOBIC SNOWFLAKES OF RA
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, August 2, 2020
******* #SandCastleMagical ******
Just several kilometers from the center of the North Pole, I searched & found what I needed
Not what I wanted, it was not my personal desire, yet it was all too human of a wanton dread
That the will I have and the intent strength of the focus of the thought power, never fails gods
You my friend, ain’t a god, neither is anyone else, none of y’all are, no more Siberian hotrods.

A messenger dead in your head but ringing the meaning of the words of subjects and objects
In the scrum of the huddle it all comes down to this, what the plan is after you find the Truth
As it’s always been, the ignorant won’t have any inkling that something’s amiss, star specks
Flat on the ground against star cinders of what used to be back in the day before Babe Ruth.

Baseball players can’t spit on the ground anymore, can’t chew snuff or tobacco in a dugout
But how can you expect to be calm during all of the tense commotion on the diamond field
A function of the equation may be quadratic in form and as a mass of atoms, shaped as an eye
Looking inside & outside as if it’s different when it is indeed, One and the same, yet we pray.

Here’s the boundaries and the facts of life, every teenager should have been taught, we failed
Not due to intent to ruin the civilization but just to show that it’s all about #Me2 & not y’all
If I don’t get things in my reach I will not be happy, sadness is a form of mockery at all souls
My spirit, soul, ghost doesn’t have respect for any of them, they don’t exist in my black hole.

So, I play the notes of what angels in the sky sound like when you’re called home to a tease
A hope while I spread the Faith and the Charity everywhere I go, to those who sip green teas
I don’t care who cares and who doesn’t because it’s none of my business, it’s all humanity’s
It’s not only a long way home but also it’s straight and narrow within an ultraviolet infinity.

Thrown the whole shebang up against the wall and nothing stuck, it all fell down to the floor
I am way under the radar in front of the god's eye and the dream that gives up a losing score
No matter, no expectations other than you’ll be alive tomorrow but someday you won’t, caput
It ain’t my fault, you work ‘til you die, that’s it, says an innocent crow, #KissMyBlackAssFoot!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Sunday, August 2nd, 2020 A.D. Jammed this while listenin’ to @JimiHendrix concert & Snoop Dogg #DontJudge #ItsArtForArtsSake #DontBeThatWayHomies here’s a link from 2009 @ https://youtu.be/QZXc39hT8t4}
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)