#ricoSacto

Friday, September 11, 2020

#ClearACell #SqueezeTheAcne #GrowUpFastOrNever

INCOMPLETE, PSYCHIC MAGIC FUN
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, September 11, 2020
------------------ #GTF OUT OF HERE -----------------
Mental case of each and every one of us, deep down inside of a holy genome’s psyche
As if there is any such thing to swear by, as if anyone knows anything about a trike
Two wheels of rock, metal or rubber move this world faster than on foot, a quick shot
Humanity has bacteria and viruses to keep it in check, a Will to Power contained pot.

I know the day that this is can be forgotten but I will not forget, I’ll Never Forget, so
Be prepared for the lowdown because it comes with the parameters and the dice roll
I’m all in and everything other than me is all out, where’s my 390 million bucks now?
You didn’t pay the low level employees and a brand new security system busted blow.

Smoke and blow for the Rock and Roll is all gone, everyone will slam Jack Daniels shots
Alcohol now is getting the last call and the stache is in the sticky grip of a wolf and gadfly
All of which eats statues of liberty and justice for lunch, burn drugs, kill prisoner robots
Wild like cherries and berries that fill a pie full of pure joy, baking fruit and sugar in pies.

Free to become a dead man in due course but while I’m here and now, I’ve got an axe to grind
I didn’t ask to come here and I don’t care who you are or what you say about that, God’s find
Inside of the bones, in the brain where the psyche resides, a real delusion in your mind set
Little people beings come and go out of the ground of this being, I am one, you wanna bet?

Start in deep space, not anywhere near here and now on Earth, there’s no Time there, just be
The magic is the cause and effect of the imaginary fictions right in front of our faces every day
Demons and angels are both within and without us, behavior of the thing we are, boner blood
Where we come from and where we go when it’s over is a mystery, blind faith jump to a God.

Here’s a magic spell now, meeska, mooska, mousketeer, bada bing, now I am the faker fraud
Who I am, where I’m from and why I’m here, you don’t need to know the shape of any broad
What you are afraid of, your most deep fear of shape-shifting you think will kill you, a bat
Apes on the ground or in the trees to relieve themselves and smell like their wasted. god scat.

Kill the living and create life in love or in violent rage, it’s the human way, get your bell rung
We eat the dead things, mix them all up together in a flombet salad and recycle into my dung
No freedom to choose this aspect, it is a prerequisite to animating the DNA, to be, to survive
Ad infinitum or until the Time is up for you to breathe air and magic into you for a deep dive.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. 9-1-1 September 11th, 2020 A.D. @ 1:11 AM PST
{ Hacked this out of my brain this AM while listenin’ to #CoastToCoast old George Noory @https://www.facebook.com/Coast-to-Coast-am-WGeorge-Noory-192218984263501}
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)