#ricoSacto

Saturday, October 10, 2020

#Girls #Girls & more #Girls #SpeciesSurvival @MotleyCrue #Gadzooks

GADZOOKS #5, EDGE OF A GHETTO
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, October 10, 2020
---------------- #SkipARope ---------------
My mama and my gramma told me not to cuss and swear but I listened to my uncle’s Word
My father only cussed under his breath, he said shyt once and then apologized to a free bird
Clean words and tight lips are not the Word from my gullet for when the sun goes down I did
Get down with the lingo that only I can comprehend without explanation, a cornucopia of Id.

Filled in the blanks with the correct spelling and logos meaning the thing itself, we on the lam
Without me these muscles and bones don’t move an inch, no millimeter without me, can’t be
Colored TV’s and Bose stereos and complicated log rhythms of the scales of the concerto jam
Picked your brain when you were on my mind and that was always the way we did it, for free!

Scum of Earth, Mars, Venus, Mercury and Uranus not to mention Saturn, Neptune or Pluto's
Common man and common woman making a big thing out of nothing, it’ll come to low blows
You’ll have no memory of ever being on the planet sooner than later, next century you’ll see
It’s never all about you or me, it’s always about the unknown, liberty of the Unknown, to be.

Trees and weeds grew all around me for decades, I ate them, smoked them, I wore them too
Naked ape was too cold to survive in zero degrees Celsius so the he and the she, turned blue
Frozen unto death while in perfect health, alive and dangerous to other species, food of Man
We are the ones who are left all alone, here, now, forever or at least unto death’s angel scam.

What would you do if you weren’t here with me anyway? Nothing. I thought so, it’s the Truth
Where in the holy hades of the philosophical jargon is the Truth? After all’s said in the dump
Complicated simplicity, you are all The One’s ghost, neither her, him, them nor any forsooth
Only you, singularity of 1, McFly too HIGH with me, go home now, #FlyOnTheWall, JUMP!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Saturday 10-10-2020 @ 10:10 AMPST
{ Crumbled from my innards’ canards WITHOUT prejudice, it’s pure creative juice from the cosmic slop of the #WholeShebang while listenin’ to AC/DC #FlyOnThyWall link @ https://youtu.be/5BWJOETwIGc }
 
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)