#ricoSacto

Sunday, October 04, 2020

#BethDittoRocks you'll see! #WaterDriedUpUnderTheBridge #CheriPie & #GirlScoutCookies #EveryMeal

CHERI PIE & GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, October 4, 2020
--- PorCrepeSuzette!   #MonDieu!  ---
Glad you asked, I would like an Espresso with an extra shot to take me further out than Time
Time, I had a feeling, Word, usually meant ignition and momentum yielded this fake rhyme
A scat storm from Hades retained nothing but the foul air of the Void’s scent of Woman face
Suns don’t rise or set, we whirl and wobble without a care until it’s too late for you in Space.

Gods take all your dough back when you die, all the time spent accumulating wealth’s debt
Communists and Capitalists trapped in the rat’s maze, left by aliens or random chances chit
All in for the game that seems to be like Sorry or Monopoly, it ends and begins again, infinity
Common ground upon the center of the Earth, above and below is One and the same, affinity.

Complete variables equal to a constant that can’t be interrupted with change, better or worse
Once and always, all that I’ve needed since the zygote stage of being, through gestation, gone
Up to the tip top of the highest mountain, I could climb it or die trying, I’d give up the ghost
For you and only you, my true love, I searched through the muck and the mire, boy I was lost!

Feeling things I never felt before and I got my muscles strong, got my mind runnin’ on all 8
Trinity of cylinders would’ve sealed my fate date if left to bleed out all alone at heaven’s gate
My baby, my girl, my life, my world saved and filled with a boy’s joy that only drinks booze
Triple shots, California CherryPie & Girlscoutcookies’ smokin’ love’s overblown, taffy blues.

Sex multiplies the species’ genome, with or without the morality or ethics of Einstein or Plato
Utter nonsense in front of your blinded eyes that cannot handle any more enlightenment flow
Cutting to the chase, one vote matters as much as water under a bridge, nothing left to fishes
Sweet they may be, leftover 6 strings, tramp-bums’ boozer Nothings are squirts’ dirty dishes.

Pencil me in to your purple haze, neither too far nor too near my exploding singularity’s dot
Confirmed with the communion’s confession and baptism, marriage, divorce, remarried hot
As it always should have been but the way of the world is not my choice, it is my intent to be
One man in a struggle, without magic spells, in hell-fire loving the good, the bad & the Fugly.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Dimanche, 10-4 -2020 Anno Domini @ 11:11 Ante Meridien
 
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)