#ricoSacto

Monday, October 05, 2020

#Testification * #FoolsPunksCranks @BobDylan #ISIS #GlanceStareConsummation


SURFIN’ ON A BYTE OF SYMPATHY
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, October 5, 2020
----------- #ComingIntoQueenPyramid -----------
No sympathy from the leftist monkeys and ape-like humanity of dysfunctional muck’s scree
Completely full of the excreted transformations of matter and form, absorbing life’s spree
From the fun to the pain and suffering of tragedy and even comedy if you laughin’ my papa
It is the thing itself that moves the things, the form moves the matter, spirit’s soul of mama.

Here’s a radical thought, we’re all gonna die one day without knowing which day it will be
Fair or not, it is the way it is, my father told me so, my mother died the day I was born free
Honesty is a lonely word but it’s got friends from the olden days, they are dead and all gone
Remembering the ways and means of passing Time in this Space, singing in a twilight zone.

Mumps, measles, poisons of ivy and oak and the rest of the viruses and petri dish of a bird
I know a little about it and I guessed the rest because I had no choice, it’s a code of the word
Bombshells and arrowheads do what they’re designed to do, appropriate the love of mother
Being inside or outside of the globule of Earth and it’s atmosphere and stratosphere father.

Power of the confidence men and women, we the people of the forgotten states of not being
Fortune is a myth, intention of the will to power, to survive on Earth at all costs, lay dying
As the ones who have jokes about the nature of life and death are censored by comedians
Guffawing about subtle humor and slapstick theater, LOLs of all maniacal fanatic citizens.

Give me whiskey and my faith in the gods that came before the Greeks and Romans, wayback
Regardless of your view regarding things you see in front of your face, This Here Is All, Jack!
Welcome or not, you’re deep inside The Machine, your free will is all gone, formatted in sin
You got what it takes baby, two lips and a fine body, I think I’m in love, my heart’s a cookin’!

Hey now, we’ve got a minute or two to lay down the boogie because it’s not allowed any more
Governed men and women try to dance without the music and can’t groove to any heavy beat
Drums, guitars, horns, strings, voices’ songs all give up the spirit to the Still of The Twilight
Love comes out and strokes the silence and darkness of starlit somnambolistic 3rd eyesight.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Lundi, ROCKTOBER cinque, 2020 Anno Domini @ 5:55 PM PST
{ Drafted while listenin’ to an hour of #DooWop HITS IMHO on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/DdWQyeAH0Ig }
F I N I S 
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)