#ricoSacto

Monday, November 16, 2020

ANCIENT HISTORY, PRESENCE FROM ONE ZYGOTE TO THE CORPSE #IAmWhatIAm #Popeye @Robin_Williams #RIP #DirtyCocaineLocalAnathesia #CasteSystemIsAlive


HERE IS YOUR MOTHER, YOU WON'T BE GOING BACK!

Words are up and down from the first to the final utterance of the gasp of champions & a big girl scout
All are here and now with or without me and you, on the dirty rocks and wasted gas drops, the H2O's
Dying young and free and never to be eaten by another hungry meat eatin' bone crusher, be holy moles
Underground or in deep caves with hidden entrances and invisible exits, only one way in, no way out.

Honey I don't call you in the fine dream of my sleeping mind of subjects and my Aristotelian pedagogy
In the Platonic Forms I find the Good is what was, long before I came to evolve from One egg, I'm free
My mother and father had no inkling of why they did the deed, the dirty dog which I'm so grateful for
It meant a lot to me that you both enjoyed yourselves and had the wettest dream you'd ever had before.

I saw the objects & I made them my subjects, became blinded by the lights & the sound drove me deaf
Hungry still for the knowledge & wisdom that does nobody any good, bad or ugly, it's so insane, laugh
If you don't you'll cry & run clear out of the crocodile tears that came from feeling changes attitude, see
Struggle for existence of me, myself and who I am, I made it up out of the thin air, Aloha to my Hawaii.

When we were young, of course we wanted to get big and get old but we wanted everything, Our Way
If you didn't want to or you don't want to continue the play on the stage, there's always the finale to play
You and I have no choice in the matter, it's not the Will to Power or the wannabe mockery of the herd
Your mama just wanted you to live & stay alive long enough to help her get buried, a woke, eaten bird.

Among your herd of local yocals and the outsiders allowed to participate in the lynch mobs and wakes
Here is some software for your Russian Troll boiler rooms, hundreds of them coming for your marbles
Heavy metals and filthy dirt are all that's left of the Supernova that may be the origin and news fakes
On the way to the mistakes of the random recombination of DNA genes, a narrow way's axis wobbles.


by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Monday, Blowvember 16th, 2020 A.D. @ 8:88 AMPST
{  Drafted in my mind and bled on the web this AM while listenin' to #Cocaine @EricClapton #RoyalAlbertHall link @ https://youtu.be/0kie9hvmClE }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)