#ricoSacto

Sunday, November 15, 2020

SUNDOWN'S EVENED SCORES, #NoLosers #BanginHeads

SUNDOWN'S EVENED SCORES, NO SOUL, SHE'S GONE, LAST CALL...
Found my way all the way back to the wreck I caused, too fast for the curve, before I knew I was Love
Can't get over the ill & the well from infancy through celibacy unto the corpus dilecti's derelict shove
Into a fire, into the light where I will carry on the fight to become the blown atoms of my father's skies
Off into the wild blue yonder for a spell, havin' record decades, fruits of the loom, what it is, wall flies.

Buzzin' 'round in circles, lookin' for a landing spot, middle of the mix, always a cowboy for the brides
No slippers, no socks, covered metatarsals without thinking, just a reflex to keep the feet on the ground
Charms come from every direction of the 360 degrees around my head, blew my Chevy and Ford rides
Left the girls for the force of the air, scratched my head when they cut my hair, a buzz cut head around.

Bums and junkies pumpin' veins full of garbage from the junk of humanity, rat poison for the minions
Addicted to the air first, then the milk, then the water and then well, the sky is the limit for the unions
Getting the minimums and maximums in the middle of the high rises and the country bumpkins buzzin'
Round squares that spin quicker than the blocks where me & Jenny hung on corners, ideas on lovin'.

Tattoos up and down my arms that reach for you and you are all gone, like you were never here at all
Welcome to come back any time in Space you want to have me feel you in the darkest joint you bawl
One stop & one stop is all there is in the Finale of the games, the moves, the checks for all my mates
Following my way into the middle of this menudo of flesh and bone, I am the sole soul, creepin' fates.

I know what it sounds like to feel the way blindly without any clear light, not even black light glows
For whom it may concern, a word will become the where-with-all to smack the balls, knee in the nuts
Make certain that attention is paid to the moment and nothing but the moment, you'll know it all flows
Up and down the river, out to the sea and recycled in the gases that rise to heaven & back to Earth ruts.

Sea foam smells of the living and the dead, the One and the Many that dream for the sake of the silence
Words empty of the means and ways of generation and annihilation until a final titillation's mutilation
No gas coming in or going out of the field of my dream, heart and soul agape awaiting a step beyond It
Never to be and never to see ever again, what it means to be a human, a man, when I knew, I just shat.

Monsters all dead in the end, my father in heaven murdered them all to protect me from being Essene
Talking King Kong gorillas and Godzilla lizards to teach divinity's way of a Hollywood & Vine scene
Movies, silent and talkies, show the innocent how to repeat the same thing, ad infinitum to a rock beat
Where it goes & why it goes here, there, she slapped me, nothing but a cracked egg in Love's gas heat.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, Blovember 15th, 2020 A.D.  
{ Jammed lightin' 'em up & knockin' 'em backto #KnockinBoots @ https://youtu.be/Ioz93bSi2uc }

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)