#ricoSacto

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

#MakinLoveToMeInTheAfternoon #AreYouSerious? @VanMorrison #KeepItUp #SquallBoogieWoogie #ShakinRattlinRollin #CheechAndChong #Gong

IT'S A MATTER OF SPACE & THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT A SQUALL

Dreams of Susie Q and Carolina to ya, blind faith in crystal balls from a priori mouths, cute rookie
Someone exactly like you sit where nobody will see you or call on you for our love's sing-alongs
Giving and taking from the inner secrets that were covered in velvet and silk, high sprung springs
Dublin to Miami, Rome to Sacramento & Fairbanks to Laredo, it's everywhere that it can boogie.

Most if not every single one of the human beings on Earth are gonna die in a hundred year of kin
No way out of this, we're here & now without a choice except for a suicidal, sweet coward escape
Playin' the boogie woogie, the jazz, blues & rockin' rhythm of the holy ghosts still blowin' a vape
Ships sail away sometimes and other times they sail in to my port, dock and resupply the cosign.

Gone in a second I fly & in a minute I'm underground with #FakeNews in a box callin' me to be sin
Choked up on tulips and roses for the last time, people got me in trouble but on the way, I died
To that higher ground I headed out to 8 times before I almost died, accident or TNT electrocution
What did I sing that night you said you fell in love with me, you tripped on me, you know I lied.

I said what I said and I couldn't say anymore, I played the songs, picked and grinned until dawn
When the dust settled and the sun rose in the East, I could see it all clearly, this was all of it, son
Nothing after this matters after your body dies, after your mind and spirit return to rolled stone
Tree line magnetic, graveyard dust is all there is left over, a hatchet buried in my 208th skullbone.

Played every note without a mistake, exactly the melody meant to be, never offbeat, all on time
Staged in a circle, like a jerk, to be seen and never heard due to being all alone without an equal
It's a hard job to see all of the trouble and sadness everywhere in sight, it's just a to-do list rhyme
Words at the end sound similar except they ain't, makes you try not to think, cryin' in a squall!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mardi, March 23rd, 2021 Anno Domini @ 1:11 AMPST
{  Drafted this #hippo-masterpiece while listenin' to a @VanMorrison #LiveInMontreaux concert from 2016 link @ https://youtu.be/Q9rYW1UWkKs }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)