#ricoSacto

Monday, March 22, 2021

#StolenWatermelons #PokeSaladAnnieSocks #ThankYall

 

THERE, CHAMPIONSHIP RASTA!*
Here and now, we fly above the fray and when it's time to score, we go through the future, to me
Spitballs of It, a whole frozen block of ice full of Unmoved Movers, Time's Space, a relentless sea
It's the nature of the beast and the essence of the miracle that is, a rock of seeds in a cosmic stew
Boiled and left in liquid states of complex molecules full of the rhythm and blues of me and you.

Punks who had babies without knowing the Way to behave in a nest's eggs or hive's honeycomb
Your mama wouldn't let you know and your daddy didn't get the message, Love's a thunderdome
People change from an atom collision all in our minds of empty plaids and stripes, no stars here
Only One son, it's not me & it certainly can't be you, on the other hand, I'll give you a bum steer.

I knew this chick named Proud Mary back in 1966-1967 but her daddy was a cop & so he pulled It
Left his pistol on the table, probably unloaded to see if I was a maniac or not, final words he said
Told me she wasn't home for me anymore, couldn't make out with his 15 year old baby girl, then
Or ever down the road, never come back or else, I think he'd finish me off, rough guy, he is DEAD!

Kept O'Tooles out of my genome, rolled on down the Desplaines River, left a good job in 2nd city
Memphis to New Orleans, Riverboat Queen rolled me up and down the Mississippi, Air Force high
Couldn't get in and out of the chow halls more than three times every day, love bon appetit force
To you and me and everyone on the planet before and after I got here, you & I are intercoursed!

It was that UFO nobody but you saw on the Missouri River goin' through Great Falls skies in '73
In a second, smacked in the face with the unknown to be identified and forgotten simultaneously
Secret on the top of the food chain is a secret, it's why you and I don't know it, kept it very quiet
On hot days and cold nights, whispered words melt everyone, on the radio, on the iPhone, it's It.

In the groove and behind the scenes, left and right are lifted up by the leaders of the fagot packs
Punks in the groove and their elders in the rehab homes, layin' in the sack with a diaper-pamper
Nobody change It, who in this planet's rotational revolution wants to change moms & pops blacks
Tan, greys, clearly how you'd like your century old scat changed, embarrassment of a soul jackass.

What does that all mean, barking and threatening to bite because it's all your carnivorous loving
Wanting to be happy like all men and women who have descended from the rupture in the fabric
Drinks were never on the house, the dogs downed watered-down Black Jack to my golden earing
I played the concerts past midnight hours, tore 'em down to the stage's grounded dirt, I'm singin'.

I don't count on my fingers and toes, I do the math in my head, in my mind, in retrospect, I'm out
No reason behind the humanity other than being the lucky draw in Space and Time, evolution lot
At the end of the thing, this thing under your face, this body of 208 bones, Louisiana to California
All millions of the minions first moved and then they don't, girls, boys, great grand folks of a Ga.

Gators or just viral infection of the DNA's RNA, gotta get eaten by gators and then nothing is left
Eaten spirits and words in their mouths, a name on a granite stone and a random year of trippin'
In and out of the burger joints, grocery stores, rental units, mansion estates & caves' hog chitlins
Counting backward from One, you get to zero easier than slippin' on a slippery slope treble clef.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, March 22nd, 2021 Anno Domini
*HBD 'TRICESULLY POKE-SALAD, SMOKE IT!  SIX-EIGHT RADIOACTIVE URANIUM235

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)