#ricoSacto

Saturday, March 27, 2021

#ExtinguishCulture #ExecuteTheConquered #FreedomIsFragile #GuardItOrLoseIt


LOCKED IN TIGHT & OUT OF RANGE, IT'S A WRAP, AIN'T THAT SOMETHIN'
Losin' hands dealt every Saturday night, same time, same place, for no reason at all, I'm all on it
Lovin' hearts all around me, all of 'em know I don't have one so they overlook & jinx my afterbirth
Punks & the mothers who reared them, also punks themselves, none of them responsible for spit
H2O monkeys that saw what they saw & repeated the good, the bad & ugly, for what it's worth.

Believe nobody, not me or anyone else trying to persuade you that their human mind won it all
Struggling from the first gasp of heat at your mother's thighs to the last huff & puff blowin' hehl
To the depths of Hades where the brave humanitarians fear to go, no food to go, no, no, low ball
Out of the blue, found out that there was nobody left to watch my six, so I had to ring a 3rd bell.

Passing out first, then passing through the gate, the door of the zone, between heres and theres
Indescribable with the Word given to people, places and things, this is neither of the three bears
Wheelin' the first woman I met on down the street to my place, to the lobby up to floor eleven
Sudden impact inside the front door, I got mugged, I got fooled again, I got married for seven.

Not years or months or seven weeks but 7 days with my bonehead in a noose, angels are my fans.
Inside of the narration of the story there's the pain and suffering nobody can see or share, blow
I don't give a flying dirigible what you or anyone else thinks, shyts gonna move, it's got to flow
It's all liquid sunlight under the bridge, it's my bluff, I got one & I'm bettin' deadmen losin' hands.

In the air, above the Earth and seven seas, Time slows down your life's perpetual motion to zero
Faster you go, slower time goes until at the moment before you reach the Truth about you, hero
You nearly give up and then like a lightening strike you return to the star it came from, asteroid
Things being the conglomeration of every atom in the cosmos, a universal particular, an android.

No soul in inside to survive your corpus dilecti inevitability, it was the rumor about propaganda
Bloodless monkeys pushin' the buttons to fill the cups already run over by a black albino panda
Ways and means committees to cause the effects, love & hate to do the unsustainable cowbell
As above, so below Earth's stratosphere, astronauts violated the deal, out of the hole in Hehl.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c. Saturday, March XXVIIth, 2021 Anno Domini @ 3:33 PMPST
{ Bobbing & weaving FROM THE VIDEO "Do Not Worship The Powerful Ones From Your Sumerian Heritage" on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/hbfeE7OC_uU & watchin' the movie @Coraline on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/SwIsLgRM4ts }

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)