#ricoSacto

Friday, May 21, 2021

#AintBeingCute #WaitNeverMInd #PickMeNot


SPARTANS ABOVE AS BELOW ME, TROJAN BLOWN, HANDICAP GOLFIN' IN SAND TRAPS
Ends of the ways of your life line are #TheEnd effect of being in touch with a holy, inner soul
Means begin in the end, Nothing to do with COLORS of the bag full of 208 bones, One is One
Nobody but YOU is gonna die when it's time for YOU to die, ethical morality?  You want fun?
it's tough scat to dream of being dead & gone so keep the dream alive in a mortal god's foal.

Care packages have come & saved my sanity in the hind end of this world, for my country
Volunteered for a skirmish & got sent TWICE thousands of miles when I was only 23, see?
Lines were parralel and they were parallel but they were never perpendicular right angles
Debris is edible if it's recycled, remixed like a new hit record sound, top 40 or a hot oldie.

Fortune & gratitude given the premises & propositions, is an illusion of girls & their sons
All inside of my father's sperm heads, I flowed to my mother's dozen of eggs' dead fates
Wisdom & knowledge are intersecting the Truth and the Big LIe kept alive by the minions
Monkeys shining and glowing with or without me or my opine on subjects & predicates.

Naturally it's the action verbs in language that describe the strategy of inanimate objectives
From above this planet's aura-like atmosphere outside of my own personal skull, it's a Void
Point of view by men & women who've come & done gone in a grave's gravity of gold dust
That's that this may be a dream within a dream, as it should be, it is above & below the US.

Words mean nothing more than the misunderstood context of the blowhard sounds, humans
Although a million years ago and a million years from now, obesity will never holy mortal sins
A president, king or queen have naught on me other than LSD power to incarcerate 208 bones
Neverneverland #HoleInOne, in my Rubber Soul on IceT's Mind, MERCY blowup my phones.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Friday, May 21st, 2021 Anno Domini
{ Drafted to @BobDylan #ThingsHaveChanged & HITS under #IronDome #MotherOfAllBombs link @ https://youtu.be/L9EKqQWPjyo @WARtheBand https://youtu.be/VIIbT89V7EI & @VanMorrison @ https://youtu.be/PghOffQ-BrI }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)