#ricoSacto

Saturday, June 26, 2021

#TopShelf #Trademark #InTheHouseOfRichie #ShitzInTheBack #HighAndMightyEnds @NWA @EMINEM @BrooksAndDunne #ForTheRecord #StepUpToTheMike

#I GOT WOKE WITH A CRAMP IN ME HEART, THERE'S NO "I" IN MY EYE
Blackberry juice ran down my T-shirt, pure bleached white with purple drip-dot spatter
Still a teenager in my mind, it's a state of the psyche claim to the ego, I ain't no keeper
It's the loss of the first and the last ones who cared to kiss my lips to find their hero, me
I came and went in the instant I could give up to the world, before I had to go to be free.

Ape like I was supposed to be and an angelic cherubim soul without an original err of my sin
Hairless, modest as a an infant or a clothes stripper, giving the dance of a moonlit werewolf
In particular and in general, there's nobody but me in charge of my spark within, a real given
Gift from the place in Space that houses the First Cause's occult spell over my conscious self.

Innocent raising, middle of the asphalt jungle, contents digested with a Black Jack #9 wreck
Dodge 383 @SuperBee on the way to pick up honey for the first & last date, deep cut deck
Hide out before the big cover-up becomes a known fact & a soon to be a forgotten memory
No need or any desire at all to be seen as a high achieving philosopher, whiter than ol' glory!

What the future holds other than the raven bird gettin' choked by the blue-nailed thing, a mano
Life heretofore may or may not be the same without me, hence, one thing's absolutely certain
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone, just wait until that day, the dawn will come the day after
@SlimShady came & went post-Marshall revolution apex, nest egg hatched the Ends, Life's fear.

Born not once or twice but multiple times, reincarnated staphylococcus infection, evolved too
Now invincible and immune to any drugs and all human and non-human disease, DNA is evolved
Inside of the cells, alive as DNA acid does it's mutating ritual of modification and recombination
A soul's mind, inside there & outside here, trusts the Science of assumption, conundrum is in.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, 6-26-2021 Anno Domini @ 5:55 AMPST
{ Drafted while jammin' #WithoutMe by @MM @Eminem  https://youtu.be/ZbytR2avo-0 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)