#ricoSacto

Monday, June 21, 2021

#TortureToWaitForLifeInLimbo #GitGit #OnYoKneesAndPrey #JetsonsDirtyLaundry #Everlast #Everclear #EverythingsGonnaBeAlright #KickinEmWhenTheyreDown @BobMarleyLaughs @CHICAGOtheBAND

 
<3 <3 <3  #KickEmAllAround #IsTheHeadDeadYet  <3 <3 <3
TURN OFF YO' MA's SQUEALS ON WHEELS, COOL YOUR JETS' SONS *

Punched in the face with a left hook and a right cross, I had nothin' left but I killed the dude
Now and then this chit happens and you move on man, there's nothin' you can do to set sail
Upon the Pacific or the Atlantic seas of delight, karma's major complaint is you hide too well
For the sake of Oneness, an historical record indicates that the coyote always lives to be rude.

Chumps lining up at the door to get a gander at the Jazz goin' on outside of the dark room hole
Inside of the moms, we come forth without being thoroughly baked, we can't rise to the maypole
Goin' to play ring around the rosies with my pocket full of posies, pussy cat, we all fall down bad
Last one down is a big, fat clown & nobody in their leftist mind wants to be clown, happy or sad.

I will take care of her pops, she will move and I will compliment that grace with steady giddy-up
There's no need to worry about this, worry about the nature of good and evil & let me know why
I was the man in your little girls' lives, she found the one guy just like her pop, let her go be freed
From the shackles of mankind's historical record, writing written on cave walls & tree limb pulp.

Stay with me for one moment or two, everybody has a father, damned good & others spasms
Tequila & Barry White tunes, a super supper with my lover of my brief trip on light phantasms
Being a punk wasn't easy but I worked out the assignment, cub scout, boy scout, Air Force kid
Walkers on feet and claws, hooves and the slithering ones who go over and under it all to skid.

Monkeys is what I've seen in the zoo and on the tube electric, no clothes on but we know it blows
Gods in their own right until they can't find a friend or a place to eat or sleep in peace, fair game
On being leftover Food, it's not the case but take it from me, y'all don't wanna know Truth's bears
It's all about exchangin' Benjamins now, nothing is empty & if it was full, can't buy immortal toes.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, June 21st, 2021 Anno Domini @ 6:66 AMPST  * TurnTheFaucetOnItsDrippin
{ Common Grounds of Coffee & Heavy Metal of #WeedMap to euphoria, drafted while listenin' to the #JimDandyMangrum jam #JimDandyToTheRescue link @ https://youtu.be/LyEgrWw0Xog }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)