#ricoSacto

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

#HungUpHungDown #NoCommentsFromAPeanutGallery #GetReadyCuzHereICome #TouchHasGrownCold #HurtDownHeartedWorried #WindowPane #SummersSalts #MyGirl #Temptations

LIFE MADE IN THE SHADE,  SWEET LIGHT, HOT HEAT

Mission of mercy from the get go to the finale, the muster I gave just wasn't enough for her, too old
From Carolina coasts to rocks that roll off of Oregon & Washington down to California fool's gold
I came into the dream with my eyes wide opened, I cried a minute and then I knew it was all wasted
Nobody gets everything they want except spoiled children like myself, got it a long time ago, overfed.

Me and all of mine which I never had and never will, nothing ever became my own property to sell it
Only the things and dirty places get that option, not the people of the sweet DNA genome of the human
Missing the brilliant and the dull bulbs stuck in the sockets of the electric company, solar wind of Sin
All of the colors turn to black and none of them is white, it's the race of the champions who speak Kin.

All of the living two-legged commune tree-huggers who can't figure out the way of the warrior's life
Prepared to fight to the death at any given moment if any enemy tried to present gun, sword or knife
My girls and boys that came out of my loins just a pleasure to be the momentary lapse of my reasons
To be or not to be, with or without y'all makes no sense, it's all for One and One for all, wives & sons!

Monkeys see what they do and they want to repeat the action ad infinitum until the extinction's erase
Libraries of tree pulp and Indian ink with the Dewey Decimal System, equations original A unto the Z
Ending far from the origin and long forgotten for good reason, we came from a violent fire, I believe
Mother and father had no standing in the empty ocean of feeble idiots and morons not yet conceived.

Poems wrote and songs sung, repeated ad infinitum just in case you missed it or let it slip your mind
I was on a mission of mercy until I found that there would be none left over for me, a given to find
Things you did and things you do are like the things you're gonna get done, stole my heart's free part
Now it's locked in like a guided S.A.M. that has a target that can't move or hide behind a sweet tart.

Bright or dull, I felt alright from the first gasp & bloody, murder scream that shattered the gold quiets
Silence was over the day my feet hit the ground, trouble was there for me to get into, I did all I could
Gold and silver under my belt and piled up in the outer banks, the unknown depository of my sweats
A job from the inside 'cause I didn't care, then I did care, now I don't once again, done what I should.

Pride is gone, humility came here and now for good, there's no way it can do the antithetic cancel cult
Steps from the nativity to the ends of Reality, showing the light and the dark are all the divinity's fault
One is everything and once the One multiplies, the Many drive the sanity into the sea of mixed up love
All for the orgasmic division of the gender identities, what it is is all there is, there's nothing else above.

Above all of us is a plethora of empty blackness, all around 360 degrees, for Space is infinite dead air
Love and hate take us all around the world in 1000's of days or it might be in 3 days, it matters, I care
But I don't know why, I know I'm gonna die, I think something of me will survive, not my head or toes
Nothing of my bones or muscles, not a recollection of good old days, fishin' up the Green River flows.

Told you but you forgot or I forgot to tell you, this and that are all there is about Life itself, it's a Sin
I always knew it even though my ma and pa denied it with the nuns, priests, great grand parent & gin
Drank more than my share but that's as it should be, I save others from the damage they would have 
On the search for what comes daily from dawn to dusk, it's always like this, too proud to be beggin'. 

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, August 11th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 1:11 PMPST
{ Jammed while listenin' to the @Temptations #GreatestHits link @ https://youtu.be/gIbjBCJtdWk }

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)