#ricoSacto

Saturday, August 14, 2021

#EliminateThemAll #Barneys & #Bettys & #Gomers & #Goobers #ItsAShytePyle

 
INFINITY'S SKIN DEEP, ONE IDEA, I'M A HUNDRED, NO SHYT
If you remain upstairs from the flat or downstairs from the basement's cellar, you're dead
Meaning literally expired from the participation in the animation of things themselves ahead
Of the rats and roaches which invigorate the Earth's soil and rugged, rocky leftovers of gods
Apparently have come and are now long gone and being forgotten by the apes of apple pods.

Speaking fluently in the tower of babble where everybody is nobody you know, oh your God!
I'm not the messenger so do not shoot me down, only shoot the messengers or crucify a body
That wants to save you from the trouble of discovering your innocence and ignorance of facts
From innocent infancy to ignorance, geriatric decline or enlightenment's free will, I play sax.

In night clubs near the river cities where the men and women work hard to play spirits drunk
On weekends addicted to the comradery and fun to be had with friends and/or family funk
Holidays, birthdays or just hangin' on the boats and ships ahoy, land sharks and Mac the knife
You don't know like I know, It irks me when I'm filled full of glee, a random ecstasy, real Life.

Because I'm privy to the Truth for me that happens to be the Truth about humanity's reality
Because of that one little fact of life, my father in this life got this metadata from l'il ol' me
Because my father sent me to the elite elementary & secondary & tertiary wanderlust root
Of the men and women who not only knew nothing but also claimed not to know the Truth.

Come with me to the Singularity point of no return, where you die and get turned into ashes
Repeat the identical exercise in futility as long as you can, until you fall down in COVID rashes
By all means, look forward to any moment from now on as a gift from God, now you know It
What It is exactly becomes no surprise to stariders in this dream, outside Earth, ain't no shyt.

Dig this down deep and let it ruminate within your skin & bones until you clear lungs of vapes
From head to toe full of a bull's scat from the baggage's writing on cave walls of ignorant apes
Monkeys who came down from trees and then cut them down completely to kill the fire dead
Tearing your mind in two, out of focus and totally inept to survive now or ever, beyond a 100.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, August XIVth, MCMXXI Anno Domini @ 4:44 AMPST
{ Dribbled forth from the bloody Earth bangin this AM while listenin' to @MotownMix#3 on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/QmPKsVib_zc }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)