#ricoSacto

Thursday, August 12, 2021

#TossOutYourAnchor #IAmAlsoTheSonAndBrotherOfSailors #BugsBunny #Zorro #RandomRandos

 
FREE WOMBS HUNGUP ON DREAMIN', TALKIN' TRUE LOVE'S KEEPSAKES
Sadness & divinity's tricky attitude toward my fortune is all 'bout life, break it on down
Who cares about Words all good, bad or ugly, it all means Nothing's up for baby girls downtown
Unseen before and after the birth and death, hearts and souls vanished as if forst fires' smoke
You and I can look forward to no more than nothing but the Truth, even the gods can't be woke.

Gas distilled from the black gold that spun the Earth's dust and rocks rollin' the the star, Sonny
My father in heaven, a man named Sonny put on Earth to get me to this Space, it ain't so funny
Picking and grinning the disguise you see, I don't look like this or that, I'm not a color's kiwi peel
What I am is what I am and it's the same as what you are & that which we've always been, see?

I looked back & turned into a pile of sodium chloride as if I was anything more than outgunned
All that was left was the salty, old animated soul that could never remain in Earth's dirty trunk
Dirty, rotten death of happiness without pleasure's leftover love, one "Made" woman I shunned
Last laugh in the end could never be mine, true love couldn't drop in my lap, I sucked the funk.

Who you are and what I am may be two different beings but nothing is certain, I could be wrong
It could be worse than it is, worse than you think it is since you only know the fears of your song
Singing from the top of your lungs, first & last breath of the puffs of oxygen, all down in Greece
Of the mice & women who devoured all men in world Wars, God gave idiotic morons It, Peace.

I ain't ninety nine or a hundred but my sixty nine trips in a circular jerk-off the ecliptic, will do it
A fortunate son's feeling for the sweet spot after a few swings, it's an out the park home savant
Mothers of the future humans won't listen when you advise them all that the have more grace
With inequality's dying xy equation, dumb, lucky dog ID slapped the hot licks out my holy  face.

Anyways, meaning to love this life's death but I can't, I'm a bull's eye, third eye, god's eye drone
None of those divided into a multiplicity of indivisible units, immortality undefined, Hell & gone
Beyond your mothers' & fathers' tribes of evolved monkeys, mutated bright ideas, all well done
Good Timing's Timelessness', a holy ghost of infinity, being One, all too human, twilight's zone.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Jeudi, August XXIIth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 7:11 PMPST
{ Drafted listenin' to #TrueLove @GlennFrey #LIVE link @ https://youtu.be/d75Nu6cw0vs }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)