#ricoSacto

Thursday, September 16, 2021

#EWandF @EarthWindAndFire #NeverForgetAboutIt #SATCH #BegunToDigAtTheFinaleOfGodsFUNK #Silence


#FAKENOOSE COUP D'ETAT, TREASON & A HOLY COWBELL
Figure eights on the thin ice before comin' down the smokestack, several categories of a preteen
Forms shaped by cultural intent in a #Tombstone, all you get is dead air & my holy, sacred sword
Who can cause the beginning of the end, the treason of your chiefs of the staff, an easy Article 15
To be or not to be the Liberty of animated souls, on Earth for brief moments of humanity's lord.

Gatekeepers of the paradise we call home have thrown away the key to the doors of perception
I am in the finale as I was at the beginning of this story, amazing light in the dark cave I am all in
Frozen stiff without any fur or hair or clothes from head to foot, no food, no fire, no ice, just me
What I am in the meaning of words is less important than being understood, to be or not to be.

Higher than stratosphere, out of lies' origin comes no cloud of unknowing, simply complex drunk
On the distilled plants of grain seed, stored for a night before the hunt, drunken hung over punk
Unhappiness until death do you part, being mean is not the modus operandi of the thing itself
In my heart, sober as the blood in the aorta, thoughtlessness in the mind of the brain, top shelf.

Moan and groan or celebrate victory with song and the feeling of ecstasy where none can ever be
Just a goal to shoot for, I'm not able to drive this way but I will, I have no vision, I'm drivin' blind
Gods go to hell in a hand basket with or without me, I ain't the One, It ain't my fault we're a paon
Among certainty of those who worship presence, I'm One and maybe the only one, sit down son!

Some words I have that mean nothing to some but will mean everything to someone, someday
Phantasm of ghosts flowing in and out of my love to let the alcohol and drugs flown into BLAM!
Of wasted days and nights misunderstood yet understood, there's a failure to communicate me
What I am is what I am as far as I know, I may have mischaracterized myself to me, I think I am.

Will to power sidelined by smokin' burned plants of the Indies & swigging fermented grains' blow
Boys live and die, forgotten like the ones who came before you, you'll be forgotten too, yo daddio
Your deadbeat folks threw you to the dogs, hungry and some even rabied, fended for your Selfies
Symbols not cymbols unclapped, just signs of the Time & Space within CoVid19 bats in the belfry.

Sunken treasure chest way down at the bottom of Davey Jones' locker, we all know where it's at
Just way down by the Earth's core, the sand is quick to be the spin of love, faith and hope to hell
It ain't all there is to it, a hundred years give or take, rewards and punishments, dingaling cowbell
Kick your Eagle's eyes into astygmatic headaches, all #Equity rises to death's deadend, the scat!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  September XVI, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 10:10 AMPST
{ Fully Vaccinated [#FV] in #September by @EarthWindAndFire link @ https://youtu.be/O9l6_1XCQ8U draftation while jammin' to #WhenTheGeneralsTalk by @MidnightOil link @ https://youtu.be/JNL3xhxGpK8, only the gods know, while injecting Venom via @ACDC atop of #TheRazorsEdge link @ https://youtu.be/l_7SxoQW11g }

FINIS    but   W.W.A.R.D.?
#ForChristmas?  etc, etc, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)