#ricoSacto

Friday, October 15, 2021

#CrumbsForTheParty #EyesShutTightAsDrums @DeaconFrye with the @EaglesBand2021


SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY CLAPTRAP SHUT, GOOD TO BE TRUE
Blackboards in an urban jungle continues revolution
But of Earth's suffragettes who hunger for freedom
Of Death & Life in the mud, blood & beer above talk
And the fortune you've gleaned from the beanstalk.

Young Jack and old Jack both were the wizard of Do
Where it makes no groove in the smooth steel flow
Leftover from iced ages, prior to a biblical obsession
With anything that astronauts have seen in the void.

Thinking therefore you're a spot on the blank screen
Your part is to itch a scratch, you can stop it's ringin'
But any other animation of the thing itself is a funk
As monkeys in trees & caves all know, God is bunk.

I thought this out, follow my logic down to the river
It's where that one kiss under a moonlit happening
Should've trained my daughter to see my gold tooth
She left the house before I could cover up the Truth.

Everything that happens when I'm around's my fault
I'm the First Cause of all of the effects in a gold vault
How can anyone see anything when they're blinded
It's a rhetorical question which has no life, it's dead.

I inherited champagne taste & worked dirty laundry
I can eliminate the high probability that I'm so free
Locked into the survival of being the fittest ol' bloke
Dreamers dream & all characters are awake, woke.

Friends die before you & you leave some behind It
Meaining the outerspace is really the inner life pace
Without reason left in the tank, irrational to be split
The brain of the mind you regard as yourself, one It.

My oh my, it's been nice to have my big mouth, son
Open as the gap between sides of the Grand Canyon
My keys on a board all lit up in living color, tap-tap
Terminal segment of the broadcast in a smear pap.

Immigration gap cuts the Sierras, my covered wagon
It was God's Auburn Dam that made me stay, in case
One has to jump into Space to fix Time's axe of will
Be it free or unliberated, an uno dos eating of a kill.

Function of the calculus depends on bygones unseen
Abstraction of a fraction of One, all being it's broken
One side of the border or other, you'll get the dues
Whether you know it or not, my mortality is as it is.

You think you have a spirit of immortality within, eh
Proof at the moment of our final gasp of O2, said so
Comedy or tragedy in the mind's twilight dead zone
Get inside of the Trojan Horse, 'merica welcome kin.

Six other continents moving the hordes into 1's ones
'Merica, land of the free and home of a brave bones
Joy in your hands and the memory of it's happy time
One day at a Time's brief moment, scene of a crime.

Busted in Baton Rouge with Bob & Janis, case closed
Wandered aimlessly for 41 years in black hole flows
Apparently you'll die 'cause you're alive, no way out
Awaken your Woke 208 bones, look at God's doubt!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c. ROCKTOBER 15, 2021 A.D. Vendredi @1:01 PM
{ Drafted while jammin' to @SmokeyRobinson #Cruisin & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/Gx77P0VH6FA }
F.I.N.I.S.
W.W.A.R.D.?
#CatchAndRelease2021
#KneeJerkReaction

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)