#ricoSacto

Saturday, October 16, 2021

#AmourCarolita X's & O's #KilledLife #LivedDeath #PainInBonesDreamLife #MyEyesLoveYourFace

BEING THERE, BEING A MILLIONAIRE, BEING A LOVE SUPREME
It sounds like there's a problem in paradise, stay with me now
If you can recall or recollect the dream you had with me before
Way after the first glance we had across the ether of Space's kid
This Earth brought your mother & father together to squeeze It.

That was you before your cells divided into two, then four more
Ad infinitum from the origin to the final deposit of dark matter
Don't worry though, if there's a hell below, we're all gonna go
All of the Mayfields of Curtis know this, that said so down low.

Adam and Eve was not Adam and Adonis, come on man, woman
Love was there to procreate a species, not kiss & kill time boys!
Baby, baby don't cry, dry your eyes, love is standin' by in the air
It's everywhere if you close your eyes, you'll feel it everywhere.

Stranger than the odd man out and the gypsy woman grindin' It
Just because you thought an image in the reflection was da chit
You moved, it moved so it must be what you looked like, a baby
Girls foolin' boys makin' the Truth blur the line to the Great Lie.

Simple fools and complex puzzle of a gambling game of chances
Luck will keep you alive & minds will keep body above dirt dust
Love seals the deal when it flows from the gods to rubber souls
Bouncing in and out of the spirit's dream, night & day of fools.

Thinkin' that life is forever is the illusion of babies of mankind
It's a sorry game to watch the beginning before the ending sign
Cathy's or Carol's clown moved up and down the glen, searchin'
For California Gods or Gold, illusions feel real, my birth felt Sin.

Claiming I'm responsible for the mortality of the ancestral dust
No living proof, just a mirage, a tall tale to be told to the blast
Explosion of the terrifying vibes of the beach & green hills' dew
I dig it, I dug it, always I'll dig it, not my grave, THIS is my gravy.

The way it is so easy for one heart to beat alone or in boy slaves
With another or all by myself, it's still beatin' the rhythm blues
Made love to get here, made love while I remained, I dug graves
Work for yourself or yo' mama, either way the tribe gets braves.

Breeze passin' through my spirit's soul, cool or warm, s'all good
Never any air that's visible with my eyes but I need it like a love
For my being alive, I made it through Space to be here and now
It's a mystery why it is so, been before and will be an afterglow.

Skipping the fact that my mother turned my father on, came out
Of the darkness' holy hole, deep down in the womb of a woman
Looked around, felt my way around in the dark, flipped a switch
Over here & now we all are, thank gods' grace I've got this itch.

Nut came before the tree grew, loved & died to be my stardust
Cosmic flirting with the four-legged, two-legged Knight-crawlers
What's free, nothing.  Who's free. nobody, what's the problem?
Y'all be pushin' Mickey's monkey shines to lum de lum de lum, I.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  ROCKTOBER XVIth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 0500 hours PST
{ Take a number, smoke One, drafted to @SmokeyRobinson #TimeFlies @https://youtu.be/wLZH73GSm10 }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)