#ricoSacto

Tuesday, November 09, 2021

#FullEffort #SpecialUnsavoryDelivery #MeatTreeCam

ON A WOKE, STENCH OF BADLANDS' SWEET PILES OF SMILES
Mortal mankind cosigns of flesh, overwealming a will to survive, ghosts get hung upon oak trees
Timber & iron spikes to show the other ones who would follow a shepherd, a cross ain't for me
I prefer the stealth mode which allows invisibility due to keeping the pie hole shut air & blown
Out and in the drifting fly, up & down the eddy, down the whirlpool where big ones are down.

Telling the Truth is a matter of perspective, what's true when I say the word may not have been
Even a moment ago, a day or a year ago, it's who you're telling the Truth to that counts, I mean
What I say is the Truth as I tell it to the person I tell it to, it's all they need to know, I make calls
Fabricated or accurately related, in the end it's all academic, hungry get fed to the bloody balls.

In or out of clubhouses rockin' on Saturday night, girls wanna dance 'til midnight then disappear
I always tried to get the name & number but the # was always wrote wrong, no cells back there
It must have been my failure to record or got the wrong number intended by my foxy, hot prey
Wanted to dance after the band stopped the music, out to the price to pay for a roll in the hay.

Power of silence when you're layin' down at the banks of that Green River comin' from Mount
Forever recollected as if it was the moment that the momentum was shifted into overdrive, son
Not because it was my choice, my free will absent but because of my reaction, being prey's fun
Lookin' for the predator and killin' the threat to the family, the species of good gods, so devout.

Strange nights and blinded days filling the time lines with random values of atomic Space's sea
Complex and simple, gravitational collapse due to an uncontrollable attraction to magnetic chi
It's not you nor anything else on the planet that has anything to do with the plays ont he stage
Of love's waves in pleasure & pain, whiskey drunks on the freeway, finale of our destiny's rage.

From above and below the hearts & souls created out of thin air, crumbled. dirty bones' ash
Dumped or safely deposited into a safe place, away from home in case home's a holy stache
Proof that you're empty of guilt is the recollection of your life before your birth's blank slate
A sweet nation of desserts for the predators of onion stars dying for Earth water's hot date.

Pretending to be serious about the facts of life, never told to me by the guardians who knew
Finding a mate to procreate humans or to correlate ape's trials & tribulations of a slow screw
To mourn at the death of the other is all you can hope for but I ain't goin' down first or last bro
Everlasting spirit I found in the junk yard guarded by the mad dogs, got high 'til I got down low.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER IXth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 7:11 PMPST
{ Drafted while listenin' to @Santana #SomewhereInHeaven from #Milagro link @ https://youtu.be/MpLgkhlj3Bw }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)