#ricoSacto

Friday, November 12, 2021

#MoralityCompass #PointThatSheetMagneticNorth #GoManGo #ZZT

L'IL PAULITA & A FARMER'S SHAMBALA
If this ain't all about Pablo Picasso then you'll probably dig the blues of the scree
It's harmless to the innocent because they'll be oblivious to forever pending doom
Not their role to do anything other than just to be & live in tranquility just like me
I'll be right back, I've got to take a quick snooze, a reprieve from all daily gas zoom.

I appreciate the mirrors all around my consciousness so I can see 360 degrees of signs
Not what I wanted, nothing I bargained for in the alpha nor in the omega of clear lines
All one & the same mortal bones, drugged 'til unconsciously Marx' amorphous to boot
Responsible for your great ancestors you never knew, all your fault, too humane fruit!

Right is all that's left ... on the other hand, here's the wisdom in ignorance, wise ass
Simple men with less than simple minds create the reality you'll see before she dies
Mother Earth's invisible prison of your twilight zone, see nothing & know it all fries
A solar origin 93 million miles from God, ours from Adam to quantum leaped glass.

What I am is what you are, what we'll achieve without my rational thoughtlessness
Rocket science of my chemistry and physics, biology and mathmatics' quantum fizz
Peeking behind the death mask you have in your future, nobody sees gods comin' in
Fast ball breakin' bad down into the outside corner, Thor's dick's in the dirt, swingin'.

Onto the bandwagon we've jumped upon the philosophy of existential realism, moron
Future is ahead just as the historical hysteria that's been foisted upon our soul is gone
Into thin air as if it was never, ever alive anywhere in Space & Time, presence all I am
I've consumed ideal thoughts of the scribes who scribbled for the blind, dumb & weak.

Whole, half or fractional greater or less than zero, -1 to +1 twilight zone of yo' maz-tit
Offended as you ought to be since you should accept your guilt for your own disrespec'
It ain't my fault that you've disregarded the golden rule, the categorical imperative hit
In the pink punks on the corner who now collect the donations in church, it's the chit!

Special investigation of all common denominators reveals nothing but wasted Times
All of them from the first to the final gasp of gas, here and now, all are sweet nothin'
Bright or dim, it's all the same thing, a holiday of holy days, everyday a word rhymes
You're no idiot after all is said & done, your ma & pa were neither ghosts' of a One.

Metaphysical forget the physical, vice versa ad infinitum, then eyes wide open die
Lookin' for trouble, findin' it from the womb to womb, coffin or tomb, earn an urn
Super men and women are not immortal, kryptonite is just a heart stopper begun
Climax infusion into flower buds, a corpse's mind triggers a double barrel shotgun.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER XIIth, MMXXI Anno Domini, Vendredi @09:11 AM MST
{ Cruised & got bruised, #WOOOradio #DoubleBarrel by @DaveAndAnsellCollins on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/H_7Kx2FlFQY }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)