#ricoSacto

Sunday, November 07, 2021

#HappyBirthdayJackJohnStopka 11-7-1950 @WARtheBand #OldMenLive #SMOOTHERsilk @Santana @LosLonelyBoys @CorazonEspinado @Nickelback #KeepTheChange #EarthWindFire etc, etc, etc... #StapletonRockin' probably...


VAMANOS, ARISTA, A VIERGE DARLING OF YESTERDAY'S TOMORROW TODAY, E.W.F.*
No species survives evolution's jump off of a cliff, not One Ape or Woman
It's a different time in Space to remind nobody of anything at all but Zen
Just be aware the evil in men comes for your life and livlihood daily & then
You react in kind, in self-defense & expiration of a soul who wanted yours.

What it is when nobody will tell you before it's too late, it's a prisoner fate
To know the law or be ignorant of the regulation has no bearing on a fact
That you are present and not denying the allegation is cause to imply guilt
A verdict that's at best, useless with teeth, at worst, ado about the killed.

Some innocent humanity, others guilty of being human's inhumanity Sin
A bubble inside which the thing itself, evolved & flourishes in good & evil
Bad things and good things happen without repercussions to a Causal skill
Function of a game, if you wanna play is ignorance of reason's conclusion.

So, I'm thinking, I think I am. so I hear a Moody Blues' tune of satanic signs
Why aren't they in black satin?  It's gotta be white because it's color blinds
Nobody sees color but human beings hence, hide all color & lick the boots
Godsons & daughters marry mine & then an all too humane Man's roots.

So liberty from tyranny is the function of being by and for the people, so
What gives the power to rule other than the ancestral behemoth struggle
To figure out why you're alive here and now & what'll happen post lives
All of the ones, the many who preceded us, RIP & you & I, doin' hand jive.

Signed by me, myself & I which are the only three to agree, ego, super & Id
Wildest dreams are while awake, you cannot wake from those of a big kid
But awaken you must before the final inhale of dust and exhale of spirits
All of the whiskey, gin & vodka comin' up the reverse of the gag's big-tits.

All just because you thought I was so pretty, so handsome to be in a jam
Yet I was never all alone, I was with you before you knew what I'd done
I cast a spell on you from a half a mile away, t'was more than a wish, son
Listenin' to my loud yell, she heard something in one ear & out the other.

Nonsense comes from all of sensational battles with one another, ce live
With or without the amoeba and paramecium, mankind cannot survive
Lack of blind faith in this maxim is the ticket to the Limbo paradise of gods
Nobody gets a promised land, e-facts, "Aww pop," daddy told me, egads!

by
r j j  stephan, i  *This One's for you pops!  #Grati @Santana
c.  BLOVEMBER 7th, 2021 Anno domini @0600 hours PST
{ Accomodate the blood, sweat & tears for the Earth's Wind & Flame, drafted listenin' to @EW&F link @ https://youtu.be/yHG5W4miMTM & @Santana #Smooth & #SomewhereInHeaven link @ https://youtu.be/9YxwANaLnVA  }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)