#ricoSacto

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

#HulaHoopHoopla #CrispinStPeters #RocksNotRockin' #Delfonics #Funkadelic @MavisStaplesXmas #HULA & #PureCreamOfTheCrop

GATEKEEPERS'  UNMOVED MOVER, BAWLIN' MATTER & WARPIN' TIME
Passed about the rhythmic, rockin' backbeats of ups & downs, deep blues, funky outerspace licks
Rhyming the sound of the linguistic expressions of nihilistic philosophy, an a priori pretty face kid
It comes a moment before the a posteriori function of the calculus, all hyperphysics of the matrix
Personality runs into a problem when ego splits into a moral dilemma as holder of my papa's lid.

Drama all in your mind where it belongs, that ain't my fault or maybe it's half mine, half all yours
Experience oneness, divine presence in the Present being, still lost Space's irrtrievable Past tours
Duty to be obedient and follow instructions for whatever you've been recruited for, pilot or CIA
In the perfect world I happen to be in, I'm successfully fulfilling my reason for being born, today.

I write the music, sing the out of tune song until it becomes in synchronization with the high time
Money given & money earned, loans taken and debts forgiven by death in full or on Time's dime
It's all outside of my paygrade even though I have the most high hope that I'll live after they die
You know mytholgical malarky inherited from the Kings, Queens, Czars & Popes, ain't gonna lie.

An invisible origin communicating what's clearly Nothing and I mean the complete absence of 0
Undetectable by the senses and unintelligible to the genii who know it all, imagine another hero
See the light, hear sounds, feel the hands and cheese cloth dryin' the redskin & red head of hair
Back to the bosom from which the lords of the rings also ran and jumped off into the lion's lair.

That's all there is to it, to be or not to be, got to be either squeezed out or punched in the line
Snip and cut releases the essence into the light without as much intense pain to mama's daddy
There's no judgement one way or the other, to emerge from darkness is the whole point, mine
Poverty's full of gold, silver & gems cut & raw out the ground, poor boys and girls, to be happy.

Put your hands together and you'll hear the clap except in the unnatural vacuum of a ganje mop
Paired up with your nemesis due to the pandemic of '21, it's a long way to fat bottoms, to ZZTop
Wisdom of knowledge is a very good thing but you can't hold on to it in a material world stack
It's here and now and I mean right now, you missed it, it's gone, it probably won't come back.

Fortunate to have come and gone, speaking from hyperspace's Time warp, heard by a big herd
Just for the kicks I'm gonna get watchin' the magic movin' everything around me, I say, a Word
Wished three times and nothing happened right away, I'll have to wait for the beespeller's show
Witches took forever to open the door but I'm the One that was inside, now I'm out, let's blow!

Working for the checks' givin' the holy families high hopes that the dream's never gonna fudge
Life will go on when everybody you know dies, your life will follow suit, off of the razor's edge
Space stops at hard rocks, falling from heaven ends consciousness' apologetics, God is The Kid
More space than stars, planets & nuclear war matters of state, strange brew of an idiot's grid.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  FREEZEMBER XIVth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 11:11 AMPST
{ Drafted while listenin' to @TRAFFIC #LowSparkOfHighHeeledboys on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/rEZH0t5Yozw }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)