#ricoSacto

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

#FirstComeLastServedFreeLunch #NewOrder #Substance #ChancesAre #WARtheBand

ONE EYE GOT SOME BLISS BUT DON'T LOOK BACK BABY, IT'S TOTALLY BLACK & BLUE

I support the argument without any inductive or deductive knowledge of reason or metalogic
A feature of my existence is being totally ignorant of all valuable wisdom retained on record
Milling about in my cranial vacuum there appears a monkey, an apeman, a strange ol' bawler
Difficult to tame from infancy's waste management up to the end stage of Father Time's call.

Here and now and I don't mean maybe, I mean right this very second's instant, dirt is filled
A hole, nothing more nor less than A Word, a sound that creates wavelength and frequency
Common sense and the intellect combine sometimes before death extinction LA to NY, say
Pouring over the historical record, the search yields that the best killers survive being killed.

Brown and black, freshly created out of nothing or sucked into the Singularity's black hole fuss
One way or another, it's not a human choice, all too divine, above Earth's red dirt and below us
Apes don't know & frankly don't care but humankind's dizzy with fear of death's fake Wokeness
All the queens and kings got together and shared the facts of life a long time ago, we're stones.

Out of sight and totally out anyone's control, the cosmos rocks and rolls, shapes the expansion
Then the inevitable sleigh bells begin ringin' and blowin' you back into nostalgic connundrums
Recollecting the past & iving in one moment's present that moves on without a call girl's check
All rivers flow past you and you can't step into it twice, ask Heraclitus but he's dead, so, ah heck.

It's an undeniable, perrenial truth and make no mistake, it's man made since there's nothing else
No angels, sorry my dear grandmothers and grandfathers back into the empty Void, true & false
Just a passenger myself, neither power nor the will to power, I don't think, therefore I cry in bliss
Future & Past, I'm guessin' I'm barbaric so I'm gonna go get high, mouth agape, I see it like this!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  FREEZEMBER XVth, MMXXI Anno Domini @0911 AMPST
{ Dusted off Tile this AM listenin' @NewOrder #Substance @https://youtu.be/ppvaVmABNFs }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)