#ricoSacto

Saturday, January 29, 2022

#GodSake #ManForesake #EarthShakeItUp #EddieMoney #TalkingHeads #MightyTemptations

IT ALL WORKS OUT, A HOT FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER, GO FORTH
Either it's a revolting development of the chaos & order or else this is just being all too human
Before you go and jump off a cliff into a Deep End, where even angels fear to go, no seamen
Not here or there or anywhere else, it's a miracle that an iota of DNA survived the Big Banger
We'll never really know the impact first hand but we may imagine that we're a Texas Ranger.

Lookin' for a way to get over the border when you're there on the border of nowhere, man
I wondered what it was like to be the head and feet of the honcho who rules mortality sans
My soul, my spirit, my verve and push and pull on the matters presented by the star's light
Photons deep into my bones, programmed from eons of random collisions of a cosmic kite.

Fly in and check out before you know it, not for me to say or tell any tall tale's short story
Pompous ego has been murdered by the Id, the middle path was the only way to get away
From the muck and the living mud, black, red or terminally dead, it's already gone, I say
Yet there's light at the end of the tunnel, I left it there to find my way back from ol' glory.

Mama mia and father of mine let me know early on that this ain't a party down here, yo
It's never going to get any worse or better than the way it is, when spoutheads wannabe
Talkin' and smokin' the fired up paper and wood of the trees of knowledge, evil-good tea
Hey now, I've got an idea that came down from the helicopter before it crashed in blow.

Drugs in the flowers and dirty, chemistry labs of morons and idiots runnin' in circular pods
As if being all too human wasn't enough for any man, woman, boy or girl, now we got gods
Did I say this wasn't a party?  It used to be and then I got used to the walk of the ho chases
Don't touch it or try to duplicate the look, guitar played your make-up off of your two faces.

Clearly the blind can see everything invisible but when it's in the ultraviolet, infrared, I say
Nothing is all there is, you'll get there without trying, maybe before you know it, any today
Names for the subjects & objects that predicate this here & that there, A to Z, farmer's dell
Enough energy eating itself to wrap around one Singularity, it swallows bad boys in hot Hell.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, Janvier XXIXth, MMXXII Anno Domini
{ #CockSure you'll be reading this at your own peril, drafted the gem while jammin' to the @TalkingHeads with @AdrianBelew LIVE 1980 @Dortmund on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/GQo1YK3I0BY }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)